Is anyone here actually on TRT?

Is this guy on that TRT or more? he claims he only trained hard and really strict diet I think he is 40 when he just started training.
BHZNRFq.png

well, for one thing if you look closely the guy is pooshing his stomach out, he’s not that fat in that pic...

idk, he may have done it naturally... if he’s not being sarcastic about his routine, then I’d say yeah, he’s natural

he’s basically saying that it’s ridiculous all the shit you have to do to look like that naturally, so I’m leaning towards TrT

It’s insanely expensive until I hit my deductible. It’s what my doc suggested and is working so I haven’t thought about changing tbh.

yeah... can’t hurt to ask, ya know? ^5

Is this guy on that TRT or more? he claims he only trained hard and really strict diet I think he is 40 when he just started training.
BHZNRFq.png

Rob McElhenny in his current shape is not that "big" so it's possible he could be natural. His six to seven month time span listed there is to be taken with a grain of salt though. He was working out well before he got shredded like that so he already had a decent base to start with.

What does everyone here think about stem cell therapy? Should it be legal in America?

If we fast tracked Stem Cell Therapy...so many doctors would be out of a job in the future. For example...why would anyone with healthcare get orthopedic surgery on their joints, neck, or back when they can simple get a stem cell injection which will have them 100% cured within two weeks?

I’m sure there are plenty of testosterone deficient people on sherdog who gd TRT.

Rob McElhenny in his current shape is not that "big" so it's possible he could be natural. His six to seven month time span listed there is to be taken with a grain of salt though. He was working out well before he got shredded like that so he already had a decent base to start with.
If he could get jacked like that at 40 he must have superior genetics. Most natural guys can get lean and muscular at 40 but the muscle isnt going to be hard and swole like that. His muscularity is different i seen the video where he was showing off his body.

What does everyone here think about stem cell therapy? Should it be legal in America?

If we fast tracked Stem Cell Therapy...so many doctors would be out of a job in the future. For example...why would anyone with healthcare get orthopedic surgery on their joints, neck, or back when they can simple get a stem cell injection which will have them 100% cured within two weeks?

So stem cells are legit? I always was curious about stem cells for hair loss but could stem cells have side effects like tumor growth?

@axhand1e giving this old man hope over here.

At 46, I’m starting to take too long to recover from physical activity. This last fire I fought this past Sunday still got me sore, and my workouts are suffering for it. Gonna have to see about testing my levels. I’m not looking to become Huge Jackmaned, but if it helps with leaning out and recovery, color me intrigued.

Does benching teh 275 disqualify me from TRT?

I’m also 46, almost 47. Got tested 2 years ago after dealing with several years of low energy and just feeling crappy in general... mentally and physically.

Tests came back at 100, then 110 on the retest. So I elected to go on TRT, knowing it would be a lifetime process. But my T was shit, so what did it matter anyway.

It was pretty much life changing for me. This is going to sound crazy, but the knee and elbow pain I had from my wrestling/catcher days went away. I started running and have run half marathons in the last year, including one in Glacier National Park.

Of course, it’s also really improved my weight workouts and I have more muscle. It’s very obvious and many of my friends have asked how I lost the weight and put on muscle.

The negative only side effect for me has been oily skin. I’m half Italian and have always had oily skin and being on TRT has made it worse. Taking an OTC supplement that helps with it.

I’m also going to say that I had an extremely stressful job for several years (15 or so). I’ve since learned how stress increases cortisol (sp?) and long term durations of high stress can severely impair body health including T production. I changed positions a couple of years ago and that has also helped my overall well being.

So stem cells are legit? I always was curious about stem cells for hair loss but could stem cells have side effects like tumor growth?

Yes. Mel Gibon was very anti stem cell research until it saved his elderly father's life.

It was banned in USA for religious reasons, and the most prominent stem cell researchers left the country to continue their work on finding cures for basically every medical condition.

The biggest stem cell institute is in Panama City, Panama. It's where Mel Gibson and Dan Bilzerian get treated.

Mel Gibson, as we know, is a devout Catholic. He was always very conservative. His father was dying while under the care of the Mayo Clinic, the most prestigious hospital in America. Well, Mel wasn't just gonna watch his dad die (his dad was like 94 at the time, now he is well over 100 and healthy).

So the Stem Cell Institute reluctantly took Mel Gibon's dad in. They were confident that they could save him, but the last thing they wanted was "Mel Gibson's father dead under the care of witchcraft stem cell practitioners".

After seeing the miraculous recovery of his father, Mel decided to get stem cell injections on himself. Both of his shoulders were completely shot from a combination of labral and rotator cuff tears. He says that after just 3 days of feeling a little off, his shoulders were completely cured. After that he focused on TRT + working out to transform his physique.

Joe Rogan also got stem cell shots in his shoulder back in 2006 when it was still legal in Las Vegas. He said it was basically a miracle cure.

A boy in Africa was born with a skin degenerative condition where only 20% of his body was covered in healthy skin. The kid was gonna die of infections...that was the prognosis. Well, after extensive stem cell therapy, his body was able to generate healthy skin all over his body.....and now he is 9 years old and very healthy playing soccer outdoors.

Stem cell therapy sounds too good to be true....I couldn't believe what I was reading in the past couple years. But it's real, it's unbelievably effective, and unless something better comes along fast, it IS the future cure for cancer (already is, depending on who you ask).

Look at those sea amphibians that can regenerate limbs or even severed heads. The way their cell regeneration works is very similar to how stem cell therapy on humans works.

Yes. Mel Gibon was very anti stem cell research until it saved his elderly father's life.

It was banned in USA for religious reasons, and the most prominent stem cell researchers left the country to continue their work on finding cures for basically every medical condition.

The biggest stem cell institute is in Panama City, Panama. It's where Mel Gibson and Dan Bilzerian get treated.

Mel Gibson, as we know, is a devout Catholic. He was always very conservative. His father was dying while under the care of the Mayo Clinic, the most prestigious hospital in America. Well, Mel wasn't just gonna watch his dad die (his dad was like 94 at the time, now he is well over 100 and healthy).

So the Stem Cell Institute reluctantly took Mel Gibon's dad in. They were confident that they could save him, but the last thing they wanted was "Mel Gibson's father dead under the care of witchcraft stem cell practitioners".

After seeing the miraculous recovery of his father, Mel decided to get stem cell injections on himself. Both of his shoulders were completely shot from a combination of labral and rotator cuff tears. He says that after just 3 days of feeling a little off, his shoulders were completely cured. After that he focused on TRT + working out to transform his physique.

Joe Rogan also got stem cell shots in his shoulder back in 2006 when it was still legal in Las Vegas. He said it was basically a miracle cure.

A boy in Africa was born with a skin degenerative condition where only 20% of his body was covered in healthy skin. The kid was gonna die of infections...that was the prognosis. Well, after extensive stem cell therapy, his body was able to generate healthy skin all over his body.....and now he is 9 years old and very healthy playing soccer outdoors.

Stem cell therapy sounds too good to be true....I couldn't believe what I was reading in the past couple years. But it's real, it's unbelievably effective, and unless something better comes along fast, it IS the future cure for cancer (already is, depending on who you ask).

Look at those sea amphibians that can regenerate limbs or even severed heads. The way their cell regeneration works is very similar to how stem cell therapy on humans works.
If its really that good its a capitalist move, they want to water it down and make it only be good enough but you gotta take a re up every few months,everything in America revolves around money

They dont come up with cures for a reason they come up with medicine to line their pockets its legalize drug dealing they give you meds to keep you just okay for a while, and then that med has side effects so you have to take another.

They also grow horrible crops with gmos and give cattle corn and let them eat their own shit and fill it with steroids and antibiotics that make your gut bacteria die off slowly the more you eat the meat

We live in a greedy country man. And you got articles that tell you GMOs are okay and a scientist said it yet that scientist is secretly paid off by the big food corps, everything is shady man

Stem cells seems very promising Ive been thinking about getting some for my hair loss, I read a guy who took stem cells and it helped cure his ulcers.

Yes. I just got on TRT at the beginning of the year.

I’m also 46, almost 47. Got tested 2 years ago after dealing with several years of low energy and just feeling crappy in general... mentally and physically.

Tests came back at 100, then 110 on the retest. So I elected to go on TRT, knowing it would be a lifetime process. But my T was shit, so what did it matter anyway.

It was pretty much life changing for me. This is going to sound crazy, but the knee and elbow pain I had from my wrestling/catcher days went away. I started running and have run half marathons in the last year, including one in Glacier National Park.

Of course, it’s also really improved my weight workouts and I have more muscle. It’s very obvious and many of my friends have asked how I lost the weight and put on muscle.

The negative only side effect for me has been oily skin. I’m half Italian and have always had oily skin and being on TRT has made it worse. Taking an OTC supplement that helps with it.

I’m also going to say that I had an extremely stressful job for several years (15 or so). I’ve since learned how stress increases cortisol (sp?) and long term durations of high stress can severely impair body health including T production. I changed positions a couple of years ago and that has also helped my overall well being.

Thanks for the input brother. Are you doing the prostate cancer testings as well?

What year did you run Glacier? I’ve done a few of those vacation races in national parks. We may have run glacier the same year

Back