izzy is lucky mousasi isnt in the ufc

Status
Not open for further replies.
UniqueShockingIrishwaterspaniel-size_restricted.gif

Am I doing it right?
One of the best kickboxers in the world and Uriah Hall...

upload_2022-2-13_13-12-39.jpeg

Mousasi TKO'd Hall in the first round in their second fight.
They show that gif because it’s all they have.

even Hall didn’t know that kick would land where it did, it was a lighting strike of luck.
Mma as whole Mousasi murdered Hall in the rematch but the haters never mention thag

I don't understand. Are you saying he hasn't been doing the Moose schtick for a decade? Dude has been calling Mousasi overrated as long as I've followed his work (which I'm still a fan of despite not agreeing with him on everything).

My point is he ate all that and was still conscious. Not to mention, out of 50+ fights, that’s the only clip like that you can show. LCD argument bro. Israel isn’t a wrestler or grappler, mousasi would jab the fuck out of him

Bet anything this is tehmoose second account. Makes the thread, quickly switches to his other account and posts a minute later a copy/paste of another post he made about how Eblen beats Izzy.

M

My guess is you’re on Israel’s nuts because you both like anime
Hahaha it's more about thinking Mousasi is overrated. I've been criticizing Izzy more than praising him since last night, even though yeah I've always liked him, and repping anime helps lol.

If you like Naruto and MMA, this is pretty much the coolest thing ever

6bfed58b7c3f1ec26dd70f4ff9b00288-1.jpg

Bet anything this is tehmoose second account. Makes the thread, quickly switches to his other account and posts a minute later a copy/paste of another post he made about how Eblen beats Izzy.
"Moosetony: izzy wouldnt not beat mousasi"

At least I know english better bro, there are a lot of Mousasi fans, I'm not the only one here and I never made a thread about Mousasi, just that 1 about his resume like a year ago.

I don't understand. Are you saying he hasn't been doing the Moose schtick for a decade? Dude has been calling Mousasi overrated as long as I've followed his work (which I'm still a fan of despite not agreeing with him on everything).

No I'm laughing about it. That's pathetic on his part, and he risks losing credibility just because of some personal bias.

We have a 49er fan/analyst who does that on our 49ers forum... he knows his shit and he's trying to get big with social media, but he lets his bias for certain players get in the way.

These types lure fans in with correct analysis...gain their trust... then try to rewrite history or downplay someone else just for their own ego, and will constantly keep pushing it because they can't handle being wrong about something.

No I'm laughing about it. That's pathetic on his part, and he risks losing credibility just because of some personal bias.

We have a 49er fan/analyst who does that on our 49ers forum... he knows his shit and he's trying to get big with social media, but he lets his bias for certain players get in the way.

These types lure fans in with correct analysis...gain their trust... then try to rewrite history or downplay someone else just for their own ego, and will constantly keep pushing it because they can't handle being wrong about something.
IMO you just described Slack to a T.

Mousasi has like 16 fans worldwide

Comes to the UFC, has an okay run, leaves, then not surprisingly goes on a huge win streak again

He's a mid-tier fighter

Mousasi has like 16 fans worldwide

Comes to the UFC, has an okay run, leaves, then not surprisingly goes on a huge win streak again

He's a mid-tier fighter

Tbh his "win streak" in Bellator has hardly been impressive.

2 of his wins for the middleweight belt were against welterweights. He lost to a guy with 7 fights at the time while he had over 50. He should have arguably lost to 40 year old Machida who has also looked like a shadow of even past prime UFC Machida. He also arguably lost to Shlemenko, who could also probably make welterweight quite easily if he wanted to.

His win streak consists of welterweights and robberies. Oh and John Salter. A guy who only ever had one win in the UFC because his opponent suffered a freak injury. He lost his other UFC fights.

If Austin Vanderford is even a little bit competitive with Moose than you're going to look really stupid TS you and all the Mousasi nut huggers that are also delusional.

Would be a great fight. But I think Izzy would be favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back