Media Jake Paul responds to Dana saying that he was rejected from the UFC

<{cruzshake}>
My goodness, a LOT of you have a very odd obsession with the Paul brothers...

With that said, he's not exactly wrong.

I don’t give a fuck about how much fighters get paid any more than they are concerned how much I get paid but damn Paul just shit on Dana good lol

There is no way anyone human with any self respect would ever side with Dana. The devil is fake as fuck but I would side with her over Dana's bitch ass.

Is Jake Paul talking about the fake belt with the upcoming fight with Lewis? The interm title? If so then he's just completely wrong AND an idiot. Lewis deserves to fight for the title. The UFC needs a big headliner for their show that weekend. It's Lewis's backyard. You would have to be a complete moron to think Amanada Nunes could sell out the arena by herself. Doesn't she have two of the lowest selling ppvs when she headlined?? I mean come on, I sincerely doubt that if Jake Paul was promoting fights he would willingly lose out on money just out of principle. Easily the dumbest thing I've heard this fight week.

Also, saying all your major stars have complained about fighter pay isn't entirely accurate either. Yes there have been major fighters demanding pay raises but lots of stars and definitely bigger stars with more name power than Ngannou have not complained(or at least publicly).

P.S. I do think fighter pay does need to rise but to also try and pretend like a lot of these fighters aren't getting paid exactly what they deserve is sort of ludicrous

P.P.S I can't believe I actually responded to a Jake fucking Paul thread.

I can't believe I have to actually side with Jake fuckin Paul. Jesus Christ.

This kid is destroying Dana at every turn. Finally someone with fuck you money to tell Dana the truth.

This guy isn't dumb at all.

He's spitting facts about the UFC's business model, and Dana can't even try to lie about it in response because of the anti-trust suit.

People here aren’t gonna want to hear it and as bad as I don’t want to say it

but Jake is 100% right here

I gotta admit I still to this day have no idea why the Paul brothers are popular. None. And I don't want to know either at this point (it's more fun that way). But that shit right there was absolute first class stuff and made me a Jake Paul fan. I still don't know if he's the one that killed Askren or the one who took Floyd to a decision (or if he's both), but the mixture of facts, opinions, and some good ol' ad hominems brought a smile to this old e-warrior's face.

Well in, Jakey. Well in.

Damn. I agree with a Paul Brother

Could he make the mythica face turn and become a fan favorite with this?

Who would have thought that Jake Paul would be our savior..

jake killed dana.

i always thouht dana was a lying goof but now i think he is actually a shitty bully too. f him.

Damn Paulie sounds sensitive.

He knows a thing or two about trolling and fake numbers.

Back