News Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson - SAT JULY 20 on NETFLIX

Mike Tyson vs. Jake Paul - Who wins?

• Total voters
If Tyson fights Paul, exhibition or pro, I retire from watching combat sports. I've been watching since the 80s, don't @ me.

Also, I don't give a fuck who wins.

Same, already loading up my backyard spaceship, getting ready for a go-ahead launch should Jake win. Within seconds of being in space -get the feeling all my old worries will go away..I have room for a few fam/friends and 1 black person

I was always indifferent on Paul and his gimmick. This is too much though, this fight should never in a trillion years happen. I'm a huge Tyson fan as well. So fuck Jake Paul, that dude can go to hell, will not watch.

Last edited:
Last year Tyson said he felt like he was very close to dying.
Whoever put this together is a shameful human being.
I also thought Mike finally had his shit together financially, why is this even happening?

Same, already loading up my backyard spaceship, getting ready for a go-ahead launch should Jake win. Within seconds of being in space -get the feeling all my old worries will go away..I have room for a few fam/friends and 1 black person

Seriously though. I would respect the fight if it actually was one. But this is entirely meant to pump Paul and give Tyson a payday; I can't respect that.

I respect Tyson enough to know that he wouldnt take the fight and tarnish his legacy which means its either and exhibition or he will hold his own even at this age and is in good enough shape to do so.

I will watch if it's a pro fight.

I respect Tyson enough to know that he wouldnt take the fight and tarnish his legacy which means its either and exhibition or he will hold his own even at this age and is in good enough shape to do so.
Dude, he already tarnished his career, did you miss all the nobodies Tyson fought at the end of his career just to lose to them because he didn't have any money?

16t6.gif

For a moment, everything would be right in the world, if Mike summoned a glimpse of the past.

Seriously though. I would respect the fight if it actually was one. But this is entirely meant to pump Paul and give Tyson a payday; I can't respect that.

My friends, when boxers agree to use their names to make a fight, they are showing respect. That’s how they make money.

Legitimate competition stopped asking Mike to dance a long time ago, the fact that there’s an outlet for these dudes to get into shape again and take a payday and connect with the fans one more time

Mikes a changed man, on that green shit, he’s got this my dudes, he isn’t gonna sweat a win or a loss, neither should you, it’s just cool to see him again.

Remember that jp lost to Tommy fury, so old man tyson could stil rearrange his body parts.

Jake getting cooked by the community notes for trying to pass this off as recent footage of Mike lol.

My friends, when boxers agree to use their names to make a fight, they are showing respect. That’s how they make money.

Legitimate competition stopped asking Mike to dance a long time ago, the fact that there’s an outlet for these dudes to get into shape again and take a payday and connect with the fans one more time

Mikes a changed man, on that green shit, he’s got this my dudes, he isn’t gonna sweat a win or a loss, neither should you, it’s just cool to see him again.
That is a fair assessment, I just can't get behind a 27 year old YouTube personality, turned boxer, that's basically convincing his more or less ignorant fans, that he's something special by getting wins over guys that exited their top form 10-30 years ago.

I don't buy gimmicks or fights sold strictly on name recognition.

Jake is 27, and isn't fighting guys that pose a legit challenge at this point of his career, or theirs. Mike is 57 years old. I don't even know what to say to anyone that doesn't think this fight is fucking ridiculous.

They're both adults and can do whatever they want, but this is nothing more than a money grab for Jake, Mike, and Netflix.

It does nothing for true fans of combat sports.

Last edited:
Back