Jordan Peele's GET OUT (Wins an Oscar for Best Original Screenplay)

If you have seen GET OUT, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Race baiting is a hot topic with the media. That's why it was so overrated. It's all part of George Soros agenda.

It's funny that you claim it's the "liberal machine" when the movie itself pokes fun of liberal progressives.
my thought at well. It's "race baiting?" It's literally making fun of well-to-do liberals and their SJW treatment of black people.

It catered to the specific audience they need to cater to so Hollywood dosent seem racist. Women were also center stage to remind people about Harvey Weinstein even though Hollywood was totally complicit in an old boys network that brought us Gems like Renee zellweger

my thought at well. It's "race baiting?" It's literally making fun of well-to-do liberals and their SJW treatment of black people.

Race baiting white people is still race baiting. It's just a horror film peddling race politics.

Race baiting white people is still race baiting. It's just a horror film peddling race politics.

You could say that American History X was just a crime drama that was race baiting. Or, you could just judge a movie by if you like it or not. Pretty sure nobody was claiming that was a success just because of "race baiting".

Taking racial issues out of every movie or not discussing it at all would be boring.

Last edited:
GET OUT was great.

I thought it should have won Best Director, and not Best Screenplay; it kind of robbed Three Billboards a little bit there...

Still, I'm glad it won something. Really good movie, and for a debut, it's downright incredible.

Half the people in this thread haven't seen the movie.

Lol @ slasher film. Yes, boobs feel exactly like sandbags.

It's just a shitty movie. It got so much fanfare because of the social justice stuff. sigh

Hot Fuzz and Sean of the Dead were much better films of that genre

I feel like i would have liked it more if they didnt hype it up as the highest rated movie of all time. That is just retarded

I only have a vague recollection of Hot Fuzz and I can't remember much of Sean of the Dead either but I don't recall anything cleaver in the plots. Zombie flicks are a dime a dozen. SotD was almost a satire of the zombie genre if I am thinking of the same movie. Get Out seemed more unique. Certainly not one of the best movies ever made so I will agree with you there.

I am glad I saw Get Out before reading all the hype as I would have had too high of expectations. Just thinking it will be better than it was can ruin a movie which describes my experience watching Black Panther and Avatar. I heard all the hype before seeing it and was let down by the actual flick.

There was no anti-white message. Have you even watched the movie?

Saw it in the theatre unfortunately. It was mediocre and like most movies, the trailer made it look much better than it was.

Saw it in the theatre unfortunately. It was mediocre and like most movies, the trailer made it look much better than it was.

So you saw the trailers and yet you were disappointed by the film's "anti-whiteness"?

Lol, just admit that you didn't see it. The trailers were shit. Literally the only thing they gave away was that the movie would be creepy and that the white people were the bad guys. None of the things that made the film great (the big twist, the deliberate dialogue, the layers of allusion, the building scenes) are present in the trailers.

GET OUT was great.

I thought it should have won Best Director, and not Best Screenplay; it kind of robbed Three Billboards a little bit there...

Still, I'm glad it won something. Really good movie, and for a debut, it's downright incredible.

Solid movie but definitely nothing spectacular.

What it did best was cash in on the anti white sentiment raging in the country. And by awarding the movie, you are agreeing with the sentiment. .. which is very important to the left.

Anti White Sentiment? You know who is President right? We are trying to exile and bar entry to Non-Anglos in record numbers. We are even trying to boot out the DACA's. At the same time Clan nutters and White Supremacists are being legitimized.

At the rate Trump is going, this movie is going to be mistaken for a documentary in 2 years.

Anti White Sentiment? You know who is President right? We are trying to exile and bar entry to Non-Anglos in record numbers. We are even trying to boot out the DACA's. At the same time Clan nutters and White Supremacists are being legitimized.

At the rate Trump is going, this movie is going to be mistaken for a documentary in 2 years.

What a nice little retort. You should print it out and bring it to school tomorrow..bet they’d be impressed

<{1-17}>

Back