News Joshua vs Ngannou Official March 8th Saudi Arabia

Solid card?

• Total voters
I dug up an old kickboxing fight of Francis... I'm not so sure he actually hits all that hard with boxing gloves.

Sure, he's green. But that doesn't explain this journeyman eating his shots without much affect--when you dig up early footage of proven punchers, they typically look like absolute wrecking balls against low-tier competition.

The guys got power i think thats pretty well established. The stance in Kickboxing is more upright so your generally not sitting down on your punches as much

Only 3 more days to go! Francis by devastating KO!!!
He'll either stake his claim at the top of the heavyweight rankings or he will receive a reality check. The bookies believe that Joshua will KO him with his flaming fist. Let's see who triumphs, Mr. Cooper. I've got Joshua.

I tend to think this is going to be the reality check.

Fury came in fat and lazy.

Joshua
A) wouldn't make that mistake, he takes his career seriously and is a more responsible human
B) saw Fury fuck up and will double down on A

Gambling folk, possible opportunity in a skewed line of people betting with their FEELINGS instead of their brains on this one.

One of the first things that came to mind, after Ngannou's Fury fight, was that I hoped they'd put him against Joshua next. Feels like the Just Bleed Gods have listened. So stoked! This weekend is bonkers!

Last edited:
Don't build your hopes up too high

Fury is overrated since his comeback, going life and death with a limited wilder in 2 of 3 fights

Fury is also notorious for fighting down to his opponents level, Ali was quite similar in that regard

Joshua is a real professional and he won't need to impose his size and try and clinch like Fury, as that would play into Francis game

I hope I'm wrong, but I think Joshua plays it safe early, racks up the rounds and maybe goes for a stoppage late if Ngannou tires

Hopefully Ngannou can hit and hurt Aj early, to bring back the doubts he was having in recent fights. If Ngannou drops Aj hard? He can finish him

Also, just to add Joshua looks in amazing shape. He is taking it way more seriously than Fury and he punches much harder with better combinations

I'm not optimistic, but fingers crossed Francis puts it on him

Gotta say, I’m more intrigued than I initially was, really hope it exceeds people expectations, could use a jolt of the unpredictable

How funny would it be if it ends up being modern day Foreman/Lyle? I’ll cross my fingers for the young ones who don’t know it can be that good

Damn it, I hope I make it home from work in time for this.
200w.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back