Locked JUSTICE LEAGUE v.3 (New Character Posters and Trailer Promos)

After Man of Steel and Batman v Superman, do you still want Zack Snyder to Direct Justice League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that was just a top Wayne executive and a close family friend of Bruce.

(Lol at the scene where he starts evacuating the building AFTER Bruce tells him to)

but then he gets the thing in the mail saying 'you can't protect your family' and I'm pretty sure he was saying 'DAD!' like he said it several times, did you hear what he was referring to him as?

but then he gets the thing in the mail saying 'you can't protect your family' and I'm pretty sure he was saying 'DAD!' like he said it several times, did you hear what he was referring to him as?
I don't recall him saying "dad" in regards to the dead Wayne executive. Sorry I only saw the movie once.

The guy who made this said he made an under 2hr cut of BvS. When he PMs me it I'll post it.

He was saying Jack.

i got chill just watching this, man i wish more people see what a masterpiece BvS was, it will go down as one of the best comic book movie ever, IMO.

You know, I actually don't mind Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor at all. At first I was like 'wtf' but watching it a couple times, he wasn't the problem. The problem was shit like Superman talking to his ghost dad on that mountain and him talking about how he was living out his life for a ghost (his dad in Kansas), which is NOT what is happening, his dad in Kansas wanted him to keep his powers a secret.... his dad from KRYPTON told him to be Superman.

All that shit, like, it was paced wrong, it was slow, but it was still good, but THEN you add on at the end the battle with doomsday and after seeing that once I didn't care to see it again. For me, the movie ended as soon as Wonder Woman shows up to save Batman. Like, anything after that, I don't care about seeing again.

And... why does Lex Luthor hate Superman so much? I don't understand.

i got chill just watching this, man i wish more people see what a masterpiece BvS was, it will go down as one of the best comic book movie ever, IMO.

I agree, some parts of it were the best parts of any superhero/comic book movie I've ever seen, but they didn't pull those parts together in the right way.

Lois was way too ditzy and head over heels for Superman in every.single.scene, like, she had one facial expression every time Superman was around, "omg, pleaseeee fuck me, you are just the greatest thing ever, how could you even talk to something like me?!!' all weak at the knees every single time she catches a glimpse of him. It got old.

Update: May 11, 2016

Steppenwolf Rumored to Be the Main Villain in JUSTICE LEAGUE

Batman-v-Superman-Deleted-Communion-Scene-Dragonlord.jpg

After the weekend that Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice opened, a deleted scene from the movie was mysteriously revealed online by Warner Bros. featuring Lex Luthor and an unnamed being from another world.

Theories popped up on every corner of the internet about who this character could be. Was it Yuga Khan, Darkseid’s father? Or was it Darkseid’s General, Steppenwolf? BirthMoviesDeath's Devin Faraci now reports that the character in question is in fact Steppenwolf and that he will go on to become the lead villain of the Justice League movie.

The outlet notes that in the context of the film, Steppenwolf will have “a contentious history with Darkseid” which will lead to the battle that the Justice League can’t quite win on their own, forcing them to “turn to a dead friend for help.”

Created by Jack Kirby, Steppenwolf has been the leader of Darkseid’s army of Apokolips since he debuted in 1972. A member of the New Gods, he has an extensive history in the DCU including fights with Doomsday, The Flash, and lesser known villains like Clock King. Justice League will debut in theaters on November 10, 2017.

Did the Justice League Villain Appear in a Batman v Superman Deleted Scene?

Ohhhh man... my body is excite!!! Can't wait

Btw, I thought doomsday was more powerful than darkseid

That name will not work. Nobody will know who the hell that is and the general audience will just laugh. Give him a new name.

if Steppenwolf is not coming until third film, then we may never see DarkSeid because by then, interest in Comic Book movies will wane.

edit

nevermind I read that wrong, but that demonic thingy does not look like Steppenwolf. Steppenwolf is more humanoid than demonic.

Maybe that is Neron or one of his incarnations.

That name will not work. Nobody will know who the hell that is and the general audience will just laugh. Give him a new name.

The name doesn't matter. Just make a coherent movie where the villain (and hero) motivations make sense. BvS had awesome fight scenes but was utterly horrible at establishing motivation for its characters.

2016 - Suicide Squad
2017 - Justice League
2017 - Wonder Woman
2018 - The Flash (starring Ezra Miller)
2018 - Aquaman (starring Jason Momoa)
2019 - Shazam (starring Dwayne Johnson)
2019 - Justice League 2

Other DC movies in the works: Cyborg, Green Lantern reboot, and new stand-alone Superman and Batman movies.

Shazam starring Dwayne Johnson as Black Adam? Because that I can definitely see.

Lets hope the 3 hour cut fixes some issues

That editing was great. The movie itself sucked.

You know, I actually don't mind Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor at all. At first I was like 'wtf' but watching it a couple times, he wasn't the problem. The problem was shit like Superman talking to his ghost dad on that mountain and him talking about how he was living out his life for a ghost (his dad in Kansas), which is NOT what is happening, his dad in Kansas wanted him to keep his powers a secret.... his dad from KRYPTON told him to be Superman.

All that shit, like, it was paced wrong, it was slow, but it was still good, but THEN you add on at the end the battle with doomsday and after seeing that once I didn't care to see it again. For me, the movie ended as soon as Wonder Woman shows up to save Batman. Like, anything after that, I don't care about seeing again.

And... why does Lex Luthor hate Superman so much? I don't understand.

I agree, some parts of it were the best parts of any superhero/comic book movie I've ever seen, but they didn't pull those parts together in the right way.

Lois was way too ditzy and head over heels for Superman in every.single.scene, like, she had one facial expression every time Superman was around, "omg, pleaseeee fuck me, you are just the greatest thing ever, how could you even talk to something like me?!!' all weak at the knees every single time she catches a glimpse of him. It got old.

Jesse Eisenburg's character is called Alexander Luthor. That is Lex's son. So may Eisenburg's character is actually Alexander Luthor, and not the traditional Lex.

I thought the pacing was the best part. It is similar pacing to Watchmen. Only difference is Watchmen has a mystery, and BVS is a showdown.

I loved all the action scenes. The special effects are the best I have seen for comic book movies. I feel like Doomsday vs Supes/WW has set the standard for superpower fisticuffs. Its better than any Marvel movie action scene.

Alexander Luthor fears Supes power levels. And yes, Lois Lane in the comics and TV series was a bit more hard to get than Amy Adams, but she is still super cute, and I want a threesome with her and Gal Gadot.

When I was much younger, I could not and would not understand the hate and poor reviews the movie "Waterworld" got. I thought it was one of the best movies ever made.

Time passed and I tried watching the movie again a few years ago... I couldn't even finish it. I came to the realization that the movie was dull and cheesy. I realized how ridiculous it was of me to praise the movie so much when I was younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back