Justin Gaethje is f*cking amazing

Snolla

Brown Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
What a fight.

All you haters talking shit, stop fullfilling the Sherdog bandwagon logic please and sit down. He's going to get a title fight within a few fights and he certainly could win it.

Amazing fighter

What a fight.

All you haters talking shit, stop fullfilling the Sherdog bandwagon logic please and sit down. He's going to get a title fight within a few fights and he certainly could win it.

Amazing fighter

What are you on about? I've seen nothing but respect for Gaethje here. F*cking warrior.

Now are you gonna give Alvarez respect for outclassing him?

I love the way he comes forward and rolls with the punches

He's gonna have a short but fucking fun career.

What are you on about? I've seen nothing but respect for Gaethje here.

Now are you gonna give Alvarez respect for outclassing him?

Nice and quick edit, Im impressed.

I've seen a lot of hate flowing from people in the last few minutes

Gaethje is dumb , seriously, learn some striking defense. Dude is going to be out of the fight game within a year at this rate

Anyone that hates on Gaethje should be banned.
People also finally got to see why Eddie was so highly regarded as a warrior.

He looks nothing special to me, just a kicker

Anyone that hates on Gaethje should be banned.
People also finally got to see why Eddie was so highly regarded as a warrior.

Anyone who's been an MMA fan for more than a year already knew that

Fuck Gaethje man fuck that guy for real. All you had to do was destroy Eddie Alvarez and say look Conor i fucked him up worse than you baby where you at Conor where you at Bitch! but Noooooooooooo he had to lose. hes a fucking punching bah man thats it. hes tough and will beat a lot of guys but hes not what he thinks he is.

I’m a huge Alvarez fan. I was obviously rooting for him. That being said, I actually became a bit of a fan of Justin tonight. Showed good fighting and heart. He just didn’t have the experience or freak damage absorbing ability of Alvarez. That guy can just take so much.

gaethje is quickly becoming one of my favorite fighters, every fight he's in is like that. the hate threads right now are sickening.

Gaethje has power behind his striking but his defense is shit...so he absorbs way too many unnecessary shots. Which makes his fighting style fun to watch, but sub-optimal for performance and strategically stupid.

He blocks punches with his face. He's fun, but won't be beating any top 5 LW's fighting the way he's fought his entire career.

Back