Kushner in Trouble

Right....

These idiots are so useful to the media it's truly spectacular. It's as if they want to believe so hard that they believe CNN reporting it makes it evidence. If CNN reported that Mueller said Elvis was still alive these neanderthals would be registering the next minute on whatever forum it is that believe that kind of stupid shit.

Right....

Stop being a so-called Libertarian and carrying water for of all people, Donald Trump, and I'll take you seriously.

Your Libertarian shit has been destroyed in so many threads why do you keep it up?

Just admit you are a right-winger that votes R and doesn't really care about personal freedom if it doesn't pertain to you.

<Moves>

Yes, when Trump is exonerated.

I’ll be here laughing at all the good little sheep who ate up the propaganda just like they were supposed to.

Are you delusional? My God, investigations don't go this far on clean people.

Stop being a so-called Libertarian and carrying water for of all people, Donald Trump, and I'll take you seriously.

Your Libertarian shit has been destroyed in so many threads why do you keep it up?

Just admit you are a right-winger that votes R and doesn't really care about personal freedom if it doesn't pertain to you.

<Moves>
I've never claimed to to be anything else.
I don't identify myself as libertarian, I'm not sure why a few people started saying that. I'm a moderate conservative, nothing more.

Shit thread from a shit poster with a shit source. Typical uneducated lefty.

Absolutely no harm will come to Trump or Kushner. Anyone who believes he'll be impeached should be euthanized, society will gain tremendously.

Who are these people that believe this garbage? Have any of you met any of them in real life? I would laugh so fucking hard if someone was in my presence and said some retarded shit like 'This is it, he's going to be impeached.' Don't get me wrong, I'd invite the experience as it would be awesomely hilarious.
You really think things are looking up for Kushner? Not looking great to me.

Trump better pardon him or Jared’s man pussy is going to be very busy in jail.
Jared unlike OG Manafort would flip in a heart beat on Deferment Donny.
If it comes down to kush getting indicted, Mueller will most likely have some of the stuff be state,not federallaw, violations.

So, you're not American. You don't follow this closely. You don't care.

However, you are on a sub-forum of an MMA website commenting on the subject.

giphy.gif

@LatFlare gets a piñata award!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YEEAAAHH!!!

2Qoo.gif
Wow you're obsessed with me.

I am here to extract idiots from discussions. You fit that mold so....bring intelligent conversation and I will stop.
intelligent conversation? You mean gifs of anchorman and piñatas?

I've never claimed to to be anything else.
I don't identify myself as libertarian, I'm not sure why a few people started saying that. I'm a moderate conservative, nothing more.
You don't come across as very moderate, what are some things that would make you a moderate in your opinion ?

Shit thread from a shit poster with a shit source. Typical uneducated lefty.

Absolutely no harm will come to Trump or Kushner. Anyone who believes he'll be impeached should be euthanized, society will gain tremendously.

Who are these people that believe this garbage? Have any of you met any of them in real life? I would laugh so fucking hard if someone was in my presence and said some retarded shit like 'This is it, he's going to be impeached.' Don't get me wrong, I'd invite the experience as it would be awesomely hilarious.

Which source is shit? The CNN article cites to New York Times, Washington Post, and the FBI. Are those all shit sources?

watching the dumbest that society has to offer break apart over the next 7 is gonna be pimpin.

I wouldn't characterize it as "pimpin," but at least we are in agreement that this era has forced "the dumbest that society has to offer" to curdle at the surface.

I wonder if it was the same people that were familiar with “Trump to fire Muller next week” story last year.

...you mean the report that was later validated by Fox News, in saying that Trump tried to fire Mueller but was stopped by his inside counsel?

Back