Lady w/ F--k Trump sticker Arrested

Snow flakes getting rustled over a sticker.

ftrump_1510871396805_11721789_ver1.0.jpg

Do you think it's appropriate? She's got young kids who have to ride in that POS, mind you.

Except that people in the USA have freedom of religion and “fighting words” have already been found to not be protected speech. Care to post the “similar case?” Is it in the same jurisdiction? No offense, but you don’t seem well versed in legal matters.

Well then listen to the lawyers who already responded to this and said it was legal. I'm not going to find it. It's fucking hilarious that people think we don't have the right to a bumper sticker like this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/873695001

Basically, the sheriff got butt hurt because he's a dickhead who voted for Trump and this sticker offends him -- but all the shit Trump does doesn't offend him?

He posted on FB and she was identified.

She was later arrested for an outstanding warrant.

The takeaway: jimmies were rustled.

Almost as bad as this dickhead who got all butthurt because a person with outstanding warrants got arrested and wanted to have a hissyfit on the internet over it by posting some shitty thread.

She got arrested for an outstanding warrant but she thinks it's because of her lame car sticker.

Almost as bad as this dickhead who got all butthurt because a person with outstanding warrants got arrested and wanted to have a hissyfit on the internet over it by posting some shitty thread.

You are far more butt hurt over this than I ever was or will be.

You're essentially criticizing yourself.

You are far more butt hurt over this than I ever was or will be.

You're essentially criticizing yourself.

Wow, if you feel like that about my post which wasn't even about you, then you must have really been gotten too. Shit, you were so butthurt I think you had no option to make a whine thread and then whine when you get called out for it.

Being a whiner never bothered you, in fact your wore it as a badge of honor, but getting called out on it has blown your O-Ring permanently

573-23275.gif

Wow, if you feel like that about my post which wasn't even about you, then you must have really been gotten too. Shit, you were so butthurt I think you had no option to make a whine thread and then whine when you get called out for it.

Being a whiner never bothered you, in fact your wore it as a badge of honor, but getting called out on it has blown your O-Ring permanently

573-23275.gif

Woot.

I'm sure they probably have laws against profanity on your vehicle and the Sheriff is also an idiot Trump supporter so his feelings were hurt on top of that.

Actually, the courts have ruled clearly that any words on bumper stickers are free speech even if profane.

"fuck trump" seems like a reasonable bumper sticker, but lady had it in giant letters on the truck's rear window, along with "fuck you" for people who voted for him. I can see how that's unacceptable.

It’s not legally unacceptable.

Luckily we dont have any thought police here on Sherdog, so.....

FUCK TRUMP!

Zero freedom of speech in america. you can get arrested just for insulting The Great Leader.

She demonstrates a complete lack of class..... She's very much like the President.

The 1971 Supreme Court case, Cohen Vs. California, found that a “Fuck the draft” jacket didn’t break any statutes because it wasn’t likely to incite violence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cohen_v._California

And the DA (Healy) in the county at question agrees despite what one of his minions said.

"Fort Bend County District Attorney John Healey said Thursday that a prosecutor in his office had told a sheriff’s deputy that she would be willing to charge the owner of the truck. Shortly after Nehls’s Facebook post went viral, the same deputy contacted Healey to ask him whether the owners of the vehicle could be charged for disorderly conduct for the sticker.

Healey said they could not."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-trump-window-sticker/?utm_term=.0023c9037498

Back