Crime Las Vegas Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it have to be partisan bull shit at a time like this ?
Nah dude let's just pretend these things never happen consistently with one group. Let's take a knee and hold hands at this time.

Maybe take a nap before recess, too.

Who's bringing the orange slices?

Have a friend out there...she said they were running from gunshots earlier. Tragic scene.

People on social media who are listening to police scanners are saying 1 suspect down, possibly 2 more in custody. The 2 in custody are reportedly female? Others claiming "AMAs" meaning either Asian Male Adults or Arabic Male Adults. Lots of conflicting information around, still a total shitshow. Now reports of a second shooter at the 7th floor of the Mirage.

How do you do that?

When you are on the camera mode, pinch the screen and it opens up a map. You can tap where ever on the map to see people's stories. Vegas is all the shooting right now

I will just have faith in our police and military.

Trump is weak. He will just tweet tweet.
The guy that single handedly defied two political parties dropped the MOAB? You have NO idea who Trump is, but we are about to find out.

Nah dude let's just pretend these things never happen consistently with one group. Let's take a knee and hold hands at this time.

Maybe take a nap before recess, too.

Who's bringing the orange slices?
You can't fucking help yourself , got it

Does it have to be partisan bull shit at a time like this ?

With garbage like him, yes it does. These lives were only lost so he could use them. He doesn't bother pretending otherwise anymore.

Aight, I'm putting up what I know on the OP. I gotta pass out cuz work doesn't stop for me even in these terrible times.

It'll be interesting to see who is behind this. Mentally ill white teenager? Black supremacist? ISIS supporter?

This is horrible either way.

Stop being butthurt about Sam Hyde and start taking actions that would stop this.

I'm not going to play the stupid Kumbaya song while people are dying.

Find out who is behind this and go after them.
Post some more memes , that'll be good for a laugh

Times like these expose the shitheads I suppose

DLHYbe6V4AALhxd.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back