Crime Las Vegas Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ. As a planned terror attack, it's at the perfect time to make the maximum amount of psychological damage too. Country so divided, now if Trump says something dumb which of course he will then it's gonna start another round of bullshit. I guess normally an attack like this would bring people together but I have a really bad feeling about this. Plus where it took place at the ultimate party destination packed with tourists so it's always bad when a place like that gets hit with an attack. This is a big win for America's enemies, the fuckin cocksuckers.
Fuck That. We are about to show the world how you deal with this bullshit. Trump is not a man to fuck with and I can guarantee whomever is behind this shit will be seeing the beginning of the end of their existence inside of this nation. Energy always looks for a path and that path just opened up.

Word is one shooter is down. They still don't know if it's only one or more than one.

DLHSDqHVoAAL3Ro.jpg
This is so depressing. They didn't even have a chance, especially if the shooters had the high ground...it would nullify laying prone on the deck.

Generally the best case scenario is if the shooter(s) are on the same ground level as you, you hit the deck with your feet point to them.....if you are within 20 feet of the shooters on ground level, charge them, it's the literally the best thing you can do, it gives you a small fighting chance.

Snapchat is finally doing what I thought it would have use for in breaking news. You can go on the map and see videos of this shit breaking. It's mostly people staying in the buildings their in but it's crazy I can just go over there and see a moment like that with people at the location.
How do you do that?

Fuck That. We are about to show the world how you deal with this bullshit. Trump is not a man to fuck with and I can guarantee whomever is behind this shit will be seeing the beginning of the end of their existence inside of this nation. Energy always looks for a path and that path just opened up.

I definitely think that America is way stronger than their enemies. I just hope they don't end up fighting more amongst themselves.

edit: is amongst not actually a word? Was it ever?

Confirmed, the girl that got shot in the head was directly next to bilzerian. He saw the whole thing. He believes one shooter, high calibre assault rifle.

Given the fact that the shooter died on the scene, I think we might be able to rule out Quakers. Maybe.

We can't be judgmental at this time.

I will just have faith in our police and military.

Trump is weak. He will just tweet tweet.

Holy fuck this is terrible.
Anyone is Vegas please stay safe.
This is fucking awful. Those shots were so constant that the magazines must be modified. Sounded like someone spraying in a video game. That's horrifying.

I will just have faith in our police and military.

Trump is weak. He will just tweet tweet.

It sickens me that, no matter what, he'll likely see a significant bump in popularity due to these people's deaths. He'll just react irresponsibly and tote some authoritarian line that scared people will eat up like candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back