Crime Las Vegas Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad day... Makes you wonder, i bet if everyone in the crowd had a gun to protect themselves, this wouldnt occur...

Except shots came from the 32nd floor of the MGM... so yes it would. And you'd just have a bunch of people with guns freaking out.

DLHUHoCXoAAV6-i.jpg:large

Have a friend at the festival. She said people in the front rows were hit. Her, her husband and others grabbed some of the wounded and hid under the stage. Definitely machine gun fire(she's a gun nut herself), possibly 2 shooters.
How the fuck did a machine gun make its way to the front of the concert.

At least 30 round magazines. It is possible to attach drums to AKs and A-16s. Was definitely full auto the more I listen to videos.

Sounded like a higher count than 30. In any case, they had a ton of ammo.

only two dead? With the gunman shooting autos into a crowd? How is that even possible?

Immediately what I thought (that it was surprising how long the sustained fire was).

Always seemed practical to me that magazines, as opposed to firearms, be primarily regulated and surveilled.
That's what surprised me to. The sustained rate of fire would be difficult to control for prolonged time per say. Accuracy would go down even if they were using modified AKs or M16s. The recoil is manageable....but it does take practice and experience to pull it off effectively.

Was told that my cousin is there and currently hiding in a parking lot. Trying to get a hold of him to see if he's safe.

Edit: sounds like they're ok.

Snapchat is finally doing what I thought it would have use for in breaking news. You can go on the map and see videos of this shit breaking. It's mostly people staying in the buildings their in but it's crazy I can just go over there and see a moment like that with people at the location.

Wait, so is this real? Is a conservative comedian really an actual suspect? Seems kind of fucked up if you're propagating a meme amid real updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are usually a good source for news and updates for breaking news. Disappointing that you would post this type of crap

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back