Crime Las Vegas Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Immediately what I thought (that it was surprising how long the sustained fire was).

Always seemed practical to me that magazines, as opposed to firearms, be primarily regulated and surveilled.

Something has to be done. No place in America should resemble fucking Baghdad.

Dan bilzerian, famous person. He posted on snapchat while he was running away, said some girl got shot in the head. Dont know if he saw it but he was fucken scared.

Dan is a huge gun guy, running away from people with guns.

This is so fucked up. This world is fucking disgusting.

Sad day... Makes you wonder, i bet if everyone in the crowd had a gun to protect themselves, this wouldnt occur...

I'm not surprised. All that music does is preach hate, guns, drugs, and rolling on your enemies.
You're an idiot. One of my friends daughters was next to someone that got shot...
I'll keep the forum updated with anything useful...

DLHOhKaXcAAHWX0.jpg:large
Bitch looks like ET

Shots fired over scanner, noted as from Bellagio.

Saw some more footage on instagram. Shots firing and people getting hit and just dropping. Fucked up.

His is not the shooter. It's The stupid Sam Hyde meme.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a friend at the festival. She said people in the front rows were hit. Her, her husband and others grabbed some of the wounded and hid under the stage. Definitely machine gun fire(she's a gun nut herself), possibly 2 shooters.

Fuck. They showed another clip. It sounded like that ammo clip had way more than 30 rounds. Non-stop fire.

Or maybe more that one gun?
More than one shooter, more locations in a few minutes. I know you can't go from one property to the next that quick.

Dan is a huge gun guy, running away from people with guns.
Highly doubt he is strapped, also seeing someone get point blanked in front of you... strapped or not i would be fucken out of there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back