LeBron James, Nate Diaz Among Those Unhappy with Fury-Ngannou Decision

Good Decision?

• Total voters
You still talking little boy? You should probably go cry to someone who gives rat's ass about your biased little dink of an opinion
He can’t be a little boy when his account comes from 2004. His sherdog acct is probably older than you lol.

I like you, though. You keep this place entertaining. Keep it up.

Lineal Boxing and UFC Champ

@StonedLemur @Neck&Neck @svmr_db @HHJ @BoxerMaurits @MXZT

Haters shooting blanks today ;)

getting-through2020like-ufc.gif

He exceeded my expectations and I will always love him for that.
Anybody that hates on Ngannou for doing it his own way is just jealous and bitter as far as Im concerned sir.

Also, that Anderson Silva Pootie Tang gif is fuckin outrageous, I can't stop watching it LMAO!!!!

He exceeded my expectations and I will always love him for that.
Anybody that hates on Ngannou for doing it his own way is just jealous and bitter as far as Im concerned sir.

Also, that Anderson Silva Pootie Tang gif is fuckin outrageous, I can't stop watching it LMAO!!!!
I was neutral to Francis, but now I love him for humiliating Tyson Fury. He is the man sir

Which rounds did Ngannou definitely win to the point that this could be considered a robbery? I didn't think Ngannou clearly won more than 2 or 3 rounds. Fury clearly won a few and there were a bunch of close ones without much happening.

Frank had an easy 10-8 or better in round 3.. and landed the sig strikes and did more damage fury never put frank in danger was backing away and not doing much and threw an illegal elbow.. first judge scored it for frank winning second had a 96-93 he was def on crack ..

Frank did gass out later and tyson just jabbed he def lost. Frank was def robbed

He can’t be a little boy when his account comes from 2004. His sherdog acct is probably older than you lol.

I like you, though. You keep this place entertaining. Keep it up.
How can his account be older than me when this is my 2nd account and it's from 2010?

He's probably barely older than me but somehow bragging he's an old fuck lol

What he did for himself is what I respect the most, and that boxing match was like a side of whipped cream sir lol.
Agreed
I really like Francis' balls, fighting the so called greatest HW of this generation with zero pro boxing bouts is very daring and risky.
Francis and Max have the best balls in the UFC

In his world and many stupid boxing fans. Don't try to tell me that he doesn't get touted as such on the internet by a ton of idiots as well as the dummy himself
I don't know that anyone has ever believed that

Boxing fans in general are much more educated about the sport than the younger fanbase of MMA.

Francis could've thrown more than 10 punches a round to be honest if he wanted to complain about the decision.

Neither guy did much.

I didn't see the fight, but from the comments, it sounds like the GSP/Hendricks fight, where the underdog performed exceedingly well, to the point where people somehow perceived a very close fight to actually be lopsided in favour of the underdog.

I hate Francis because he's just a dumb neanderthal born into a gifted body through no merit of his own, and was recognized as the money making puppet that he is. But he didn't earn anything, and was never hungry for the fight game. It's really nice that he's 37 and will be fading fast. He doesn't deserve to interrupt any more careers with his mindless quest for money.

What makes you think that Francis is dumb? His skin color? Dude outsmarted Dana White, he has fought for his rights and believed in himself when nobody was and know he proved everyone wrong by having a very close fight against the best HW boxing champion in the world.

Would you like him better if h was born on another part of the globe with another face?

Nate Diaz is the last person that should be talking about boxing.

Which rounds did Ngannou definitely win to the point that this could be considered a robbery? I didn't think Ngannou clearly won more than 2 or 3 rounds. Fury clearly won a few and there were a bunch of close ones without much happening.
Exactly. These clowns don’t even know what they’re watching

Francis won. Only complete idiots think otherwise.

What a sad day for boxing. A MMA brawler just beat the alleged greatest HW boxer of all time in a boxing match lol
Just because 1 lucky punch he should have won why even get up in boxing ot mma if you are already fighting behind because you got hit and went down

Just because 1 lucky punch he should have won why even get up in boxing ot mma if you are already fighting behind because you got hit and went down
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here but yeah, I agree, Boxing is stupid

if this was MMA, Fury would have been sent to the shadowrealm after that knockdown. Francis surely would send Fury to the shadowrealm with 4oz gloves if he's dropping him with pillows attached to his fists.

Back