News Marvel Studios Comic-Con 2022 (Phase 5 and 6 Line-Up Including Avengers 5 and 6)

With Secret Invasion being announced I think its time we start speculating on who has been a Skrull this entire time.

Saw Fantastic 4 will be happening. I’m so glad Marvel is aggressive and keeps things moving.

I was already moved and hyped with the BP2 trailer but I got teary-eyed while watching a few with their reactions. It reminded me of what we lost.

Was awesome seeing Daredevil if only for a brief second, Wakanda forever looks to be very emotional. Sucks I’ll die of old age before we see X-men though
There's still a lot of movies they have not announced yet for Phase 6 aside from The Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars. I believe one or two of them will be X-Men.

There's still a lot of movies they have not announced yet for Phase 6 aside from The Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars. I believe one or two of them will be X-Men.
Unless cancelled armor wars would be phase 6.
Deadpool 3 could be in there, I feel some mutant/X-Men movie or series will be there though.

Deadpool 3 could be in there, I feel some mutant/X-Men movie or series will be there though.
They can also add mutants into these upcoming movies and shows. I don't think we're going to get a full Xmen movie that just introduces the entire team and concept of mutants all at one time.

If you were talking to me, there are currently no plans to bring Wesley Snipes in the MCU. Oscar winner Mahershala Ali was announced a few years ago as the new Blade.
And he had one line in Eternals post credit scene.

I like Mahershala Ali but this new Blade won’t come close to the original Blade movies. PG-13? GTFO.

This is what I hope we see, it’d be really cool to see Storm in Wakanda Forever if only a small cameo or something.

If you were talking to me, there are currently no plans to bring Wesley Snipes in the MCU. Oscar winner Mahershala Ali was announced a few years ago as the new Blade.

I was talking to you!

Long time listener, first time caller!

Did you go there?

Underwhelmed with Phase 4 thus far, but that Wakanda Forever trailer was great. Solid change of pace from MoM and Thor L&T. Both of those films trailers had me worried, but BP2 got me psyched.

Honestly I’d be fine with Nakia or Mbaku becoming Panther. Lupitas a great actress so I’d think she could pull it off.

Back