Social Matt walsh finally met his match

You're not gonna get someone to change their position on gender identity ideology with "facts and logic" type of argumentation for the simple fact that not a single person who supports this ideology reasoned their way into it. The people who identify themselves as trans are motivated by desire, and the liberals who claim to believe in it are frankly motivated by nothing more than a need to conform to their peer group. That's why you see people get flustered and angry so often when they're questioned about tenets of this ideology - they know in their hearts that the emperor has no clothes but they can't admit it. Gender ideology cannot withstand any level of scrutiny before it collapses.

This psycho just contradicted herself lol

If you guys haven't watched yet, I highly recommend it

Animals can also have gender identity.

In the absence of a male lion, a female grows a mane and adopts the role.

This issue is far too complex for a hack like Walsh, and him trying to use scientific logic is like watching a gibbon try and play piano.

maned-lioness-botswana-mmamoriri.jpg

I guess this movie was the one he was trying to catfish trans people with last year using a new production company.

You're not gonna get someone to change their position on gender identity ideology with "facts and logic" type of argumentation for the simple fact that not a single person who supports this ideology reasoned their way into it. The people who identify themselves as trans are motivated by desire, and the liberals who claim to believe in it are frankly motivated by nothing more than a need to conform to their peer group. That's why you see people get flustered and angry so often when they're questioned about tenets of this ideology - they know in their hearts that the emperor has no clothes but they can't admit it. Gender ideology cannot withstand any level of scrutiny before it collapses.
This is 10,000x percent correct you have to play to these dip shits egos and sense of self. I have a freind i love dearly hes a teacher on the east coast. We recently debated abortion and the ONLY thing that got through to him was a slight of his ego. The logic was there but it never connected until hit his ego. He said " only if you consider a fetus a human and i don't". I replied "no one in history has ever said 'only if you consider x human and i dont' and not been on the wrong side of history and ended up a bigot. Not even you" it was only that last bit that got him. The fact that he may be a bigot sent him reeling.

Doesnt give a fuck about abortion. Didnt bat an eye when i suggested he watch a few abortions since about 15-20 years ago libs went all in on factory farming docs and decided meat was unethical. Completely dismissed maybe he should watch some of what hes so ok with. But suggest he may be a bigot.... Oh nooooo. You have to hit these idiots in their feelings.

This issue is far too complex for a hack like Walsh, and him trying to use scientific logic is like watching a gibbon try and play piano.

I guess this movie was the one he was trying to catfish trans people with last year using a new production company.
Wow you sound like you totally get it. So, what is a woman?

You write for the washington post?

No, it's why people ask that question and why it's a stupid trap.

Why don't you just tell me what you think a woman is?

No, it's why people ask that question and why it's a stupid trap.

Why don't you just tell me what you think a woman is?
Id love to but i did ask you first. So lets go in order?

Id love to but i did ask you first. So lets go in order?

And I just told you it was a stupid trap.

As you're proving by not answering.

Thank you, come again.

And I just told you it was a stupid trap.

As you're proving by not answering.

Thank you, come again.
Its not a stupid trap its legitimate question. If at any time any man can claim they are a woman whilst retaining a penis what is a woman to you loish? I asked you first and you refused to answer. I am fully willing to tell you my beleifs but you have to participate in good faith. So answer the question.

Its not a stupid trap its legitimate question. If at any time any man can claim they are a woman whilst retaining a penis what is a woman to you loish? I asked you first and you refused to answer. I am fully willing to tell you my beleifs but you have to participate in good faith. So answer the question.

If you had good faith you'd just answer.

But that isn't the game, the game is to get me to give you an answer, so no thank you.

As I said, stupid trap.

In the absence of human males, how many women can grow a full beard and be a man?

If you had good faith you'd just answer.

But that isn't the game, the game is to get me to give you an answer, so no thank you.

As I said, stupid trap.
Its not a game you idiot. Its a debate and you just lost.

Its not a game you idiot. Its a debate and you just lost.

Sounds like good faith to me.

Like I said, stupid trap. If it wasn't you'd just offer up your definition and we could proceed. But that isn't the point, the point is the question itself. Asking the question is the point, not any answer.

Back