McGregor begged 'please don't kill me'

Prime conor would be a fringe top 5 lw at best. AT BEST!
That depends. He beats guys like Gaethje if they refuse to use their wrestling and only strike with him. There are a lot of "fun" and tough brawling strikers at LW right now, but prime Connor was more technical and accurate than they are.

do you have the rest of this clip? Dillon pieced up Khabib fierce for doing this. Khabib was white in the face when security saved him from danis. looked like he saw a ghost. then the coward friends khabib keeps jumped Danis.

Khabib and company are a bunch of cheap shotting cowards.
tumblr_p6n0klCa5W1qep9hto1_500.gif

Lol at these noobs thinking MMA fighters sign up for classes because of $$$. Most of these guys PAY to train and lose $$$ because they love what they do. That's like asking Ronaldo or Lebron to stop playing the sport they love because they're making millions doing what they love and what they're best at. Getting paid that much is just a side effect of training so hard because they love it. Which is exactly why most of you bitches will never do what you love for a living. Yeah, tell the artist to stop painting just cuz one piece sold.

What a misleading thread. I wonder if anyone actually believes Conor said "please don't kill me". :confused:
No fighter would ever say that. (Why would they, when they could just tap)
Khabib must just using that as a metaphor for tapping, and how he could've killed Conor if he wouldn't have allowed Conor to tap out.

He knew when he signed the pre-fight disclaimer that his life could be taken. Homicide happens more than people think in mma. I don’t blame him for seeking mercy, his son needs a father.
Khabib is obviously telling the truth.

I would never fight again after making money like he did. The man sell liquor wholesale now. From welfare to successful entrepreneur.
Take a lesson boys. Get in, make as much money as possible and get out before you're leaking brain fluid from your nose and ears.

Another Mcgregor fan bragging about Conor's money? :D

He should have not fought Khabib until at least three more money fights.

Funny how Khabib is now ducking and holding out worse than Connor ever did

He should have not fought Khabib until at least three more money fights.

Funny how Khabib is now ducking and holding out worse than Connor ever did
Are we talking about the Conor who left the sport for two years for no reason?

Ferg blew another chance to fight for the belt because he ducked Holloway when Khabib was suspended so they gave the it to Dustin for beating Max. History revision 101.

imagine running away from Dildo Danis after jumping right at him with a failed stomp lol

Imagine being this guy^^

Sherdog’s very own moron, can’t predict a fight, has zero knowledge of anything remotely useful and add to with a temperament of a 2 year old child who loses his shit when people call him out.

Shit, being the laughing stock of Sherdog is his greatest accomplishment, that is just sad as fuck but here he is, oblivious to his own moronic behavior like an asshole version of a luckless and talentless Forrest Gump.

I would never fight again after making money like he did. The man sell liquor wholesale now. From welfare to successful entrepreneur.

Take a lesson boys. Get in, make as much money as possible and get out before you're leaking brain fluid from your nose and ears.

That's the new pussy ass bitch mindset.

He'll never be remembered as a real fighter.

Thats because you dont understand what its like to have a great talent at the prime of your life,and DONT use it. Esp with a guy with an ego as large as Conors.

But he did use it and became the 1st double champ. Just because he didn't meet the ever moving goalposts of a minimum of 10 title defenses doesn't mean he wasted his talent. He made massive money and took minimal damage, several extra title defenses would have only slightly enhanced his reputation and net worth but would come at a cost at of likely significant increased CTE, not worth it IMO, he has played the game perfectly in my book.

He didn't say it. And Khabib isn't giving a literal quote. He's saying
tapping = begging not to die
And hopefully we all can acknowledge that’s retarded.

That's the new pussy ass bitch mindset.

He'll never be remembered as a real fighter.
A real fighter? I think he’s fought enough to be considered a real fighter by the average shertard.

Back