Megan can and may beat Nunez

Megan is like GDR but not half as good

She will get rekd on the ground

I agree with this. Seems clear to me unless Megan can rock her early with some clean shots she will wilt as the night goes on.

Not sure what Megan did to Dana to get this title shot!

Megan's really one dimensional, but she hits really hard. I think Megan has a fairly decent chance at beating Nunez.

Nunez is good, but I think she's bit over-rated around here. Yeah Megan Anderson isn't all that great, but match ups make fights, I think Megan can beat anyone at her weight class.

If Megan doesn't get taken down and subbed by Nunez, I think Megan has a real shot at dethroning Nunez. And can you imagine, someone like Megan being the champion in the UFC at the highest level? haha

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>
please, tell us some more jokes.

I agree with this. Seems clear to me unless Megan can rock her early with some clean shots she will wilt as the night goes on.

Not sure what Megan did to Dana to get this title shot!

Most likely refused to bone the Baldfather.

I really don’t get it.
TS has been so obviously been trolling in the heavies and in the Mayberry. Like so badly he is flaunting it at this point. Yet he still Doesn’t even have dubs. Did I miss a rule change? Is obvious trolling cool on Sherdog now?

Megan Olivi would wipe the floor with Nunes. She would beat her in a beauty contest for sure!

Megan's really one dimensional, but she hits really hard. I think Megan has a fairly decent chance at beating Nunez.

Nunez is good, but I think she's bit over-rated around here. Yeah Megan Anderson isn't all that great, but match ups make fights, I think Megan can beat anyone at her weight class.

If Megan doesn't get taken down and subbed by Nunez, I think Megan has a real shot at dethroning Nunez. And can you imagine, someone like Megan being the champion in the UFC at the highest level? haha

90136d15-61c1-4c06-b71f-9269445d0f5d_text.gif

Megan fighting for a “title” is embarrassing.

She should sign with Fans Only.

Megan's only chance is landing another eye kick in the 1st minute or she's toast.

Megan's a big girl. She'll definitely give Amanda a run for her money.
Amanda already beat big strikers, facplanted Cyborg and beat up GDR

Felicia Spencer ran through Megan easy with her grappling, Im sure Amanda can replicate

The only way I see this happening, if Megan does a Dan Hooker standing knee to a charging Nunes. She has the height to land a serious blow.

DismalScratchyBlesbok-max-1mb.gif

But besides that... she ain't out striking her or anything else.

Back