Michael Chandler: 'I'm the only one to beat Khabib'

michael-tophalf1.png

“There was a ton of people over my social media – all channels – as well as direct messages, people from Russia and from Dagestan, that were very complimentary of me and think I am the only guy that beat Khabib,” Chandler this week told MMAjunkie Radio.

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/10/bellator-michael-chandler-confident-he-beats-khabib-nurmagomedov-ufc

<TrumpWrong1>

This guy is so desperate for attention. He wouldn't crack the top 10 in rhe UFC. He got shook once he saw what happened to Will Brooks, the guy who beat him.
This if chandler really believed he could be the man in the ufc he'd never have resigned with Bellator.

This if chandler really believed he could be the man in the ufc he'd never have resigned with Bellator.
Yeah dude he should’ve taken less money to fight in the UFC. What a fucking idiot. Who in their right mind would take more money?? It’s almost like the guy has a brain?? Right??

Yeah dude he should’ve taken less money to fight in the UFC. What a fucking idiot. Who in their right mind would take more money?? It’s almost like the guy has a brain?? Right??

There is one and one way only to get rich in MMA: Becoming a UFC champ and getting PPV points. That's the only way to earn >1 million dollars per fight. If Chandler is really convinced he is the best, he would have tried to get into that position rather than playing it safe in Bellator.

Under 170, only GSP or Woodley are going to beat Khabib. That's the type of fighter it's gonna take, he's gonna do the same thing to everybody else.

Has as good a chance as anyone at 155, just resigned with bellator though doh!

<Y2JSmirk>
Bellator isn't paying him khabib money. Sure if you're a b level talent bellator money is great but IF chandler believed his bullshit take a few lower payment fights win them, beat khabib in the ufc to be one of the best paid guys in the sport by far is a no brainer.
It's that old would you like $1000 dollars today or $1,000,000 in 5 years question. Chandler doesn't have the balls to bet on himself tho so he's taking bellator money.

Alvarez is considered by a large majoirty of MMA fans to be one of the top 5 LWs of all time and you call him trash, that says way more about you than about Alvarez.

He's one of a handful of fighters that has more than 8 top 10 wins at LW and he's won the title in almost every promotion he's ever been in.
top 5 LW in what world

<GrassoBless>

AND STILL

But to act as tho he’s this unbeatable machine that has no weaknesses and all contenders don’t stand even a 1% chance is getting a bit silly..

I agree Khabib would most likely best Chandler... But Chandler is one of the few elite LWs that style matches up a lot better then others with Khabib...

I’d be real interested to see who is on his bandwagon now, but once he loses will be the first to say he was overrated..

Lmao Chandler is too small and weak fot Khabib. It will take a welterweight to beat him. If he felt Brooks to be too big, strong and overwhelming... fuck, Khabib would have his way even worse.

You’re saying that Conor fans are the ones berating Eddie Alvarez, which is untrue. Maybe before the fight, but after the fight - the better they make Alvarez seem, the better they make Conor seem. The only people who bash him now are the Conor haters, really, and to a lesser degree Khabib, Aldo, Nate fans etc.

Maybe he isn't a Conor fan but I would bet he started watching MMA only recently(since Conor joined the UFC). I should have said newer fans instead of Conor fans. IMO a lot of the newer fans of MMA like to disparage and talk shit about fighters rather than discuss MMA and analyze match ups or fighters honestly.

If he really believes he's the best then he'd take the UFC contract and prove it and easily earn more money.

That is, if he really is the best.

Which he isn't.

Which is why he re-signed with Bellator.

Beat Khabib at what exactly? It certainly in isn’t going to be in a fight.

<Y2JSmirk>
Bellator isn't paying him khabib money. Sure if you're a b level talent bellator money is great but IF chandler believed his bullshit take a few lower payment fights win them, beat khabib in the ufc to be one of the best paid guys in the sport by far is a no brainer.
It's that old would you like $1000 dollars today or $1,000,000 in 5 years question. Chandler doesn't have the balls to bet on himself tho so he's taking bellator money.
Lmaoooo look at these fucking idiots vouching for the UFC underpaying fighter’s. Thank god you’re not my financial advisor. You idiots would run my shit into the ground. You really think he should take LESS money to fight BETTER competition? Wow this is a whole new level of stupidity. How about if the UFC wants him, fucking pay more than Bellator? Why should he have to take less to go and prove to morons like you he’s the best? You seriously gotta be one of the dumbest people alive. You’re advocating for the guy to take less money to prove he’s the best to a bunch of losers on Sherdog like yourself. Who gives a fuck about “betting on yourself” and beating Khabib when you’re being paid less money to fight? What a straight idiot!

If he really believes he's the best then he'd take the UFC contract and prove it and easily earn more money.

That is, if he really is the best.

Which he isn't.

Which is why he re-signed with Bellator.
Lmaooo I got some beach front property in Alaska you should check out. Fucking dummy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back