Michael Flynn charged with lying to the FBI

I'm sorry you wasted your time searching and compiling weak arguments that do nothing to bolster your claim.
It takes literally seconds to put "thecomebackkid Comey" into the search bar and quote the results.

But I'll take your white flag anyways.

It takes literally seconds to put "thecomebackkid Comey" into the search bar and quote the results.

But I'll take your white flag anyways.

Whatever you need to tell yourself man. Those arguments were weak and I would go through and address them but I don't wanna...ya know...derail the thread in to "comey stuff".

H85LpFTwMZPoc.gif

4 down. How many more to go? Sing Flynn sing.
It was tough being patient in the Russia Megathread but i always felt things were progessing. I'm actually surprised how quickly this thing is moving. I didn't realize Watergate took so long. I'm prepared for the ride.

Watching the Repub meltdowns in this thread and the ones surely to come has been glorious.

tumblr_n08jaaz1tg1s7gykyo1_500.gif

I can't believe i went from loathing Bill Kristol to easing to his opinions. He had the biggest meltdown on the right when Trump was winning but i have to applaud him for not falling in line like the rest of the Russian Army.

Rob Ford a functioning crackhead was doing a better job governing and had higher approval rating than Trump. <Lmaoo> You can't make this stuff up.

expect another right wing conspiracy to pop up later today in an attempt to deflect from this news

Breitbart retards are working overtime as we speak. CNN & WaPo Facebook pages on this story are flooded with Bot accounts trying to deflect. It's worth a read if you've got the patience.

I was in the military,

Nobody gives a fuck that you were in the military apart from a select few on here who jerk it to their assault rifles in their doomsday dungeons.

find me a post of myself touting Trump for any accomplishment, I implore you......

All I've ever said I thought he was funny sometimes, you people are clearly confusing me w/ other presumed Conservatives on here

You may not have praised him for doing absolutely nothing like the rest of the TrumpBots but you sure did defend him.
Get out of here with that wack shit... If you weren't so fond of Trump you wouldn't have made yourself look ridiculous in this thread. You got BTFO by multiple posters.

there's no way, shape or form the current state of the US (politically, and especially racially) can be blamed on Trump. HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING YET

Donald trump has never caused a single person I know an ounce of discomfort

for those that act like trump is the worst thing to US politics ever, how exactly has your life worsened since he was elected or came into office?

no serious person takes what trump says literally, people expect him to bullshit

cabinet positions have to be confirmed right?

so how in the fuck is Trump going to give positions to his buddies?

just stop

There's the door. Goodbye.

going-to-bed.gif

Actually its more like...

Your forgetting about the Trump Tower meeting that Trump Jr, Manafort and Kushner all attended in June of 2016. Kushner asking for a secret backdoor encrypted communication system through Russia intelligence for Russia during the transition.

Two campaign officials(one became a cabinet member) plead guilty to lying to the FBI regarding Russia. Two other campaign officials are indicted for money laundering surrounding Russian money.

Do you not see the pattern?

Edit: And did you actually take the time to go quote all of my posts?

200.gif
I took about 6 seconds to scroll down one page and click insert quote on your posts from ONE PAGE ya little spaz. Get a grip. You're losing it.

Actually, don't. Watching you flail around is pretty amusing.

OwXg1.gif

Your forgetting about the Trump Tower meeting that Trump Jr, Manafort and Kushner all attended in June of 2016. Kushner asking for a secret backdoor encrypted communication system through Russia intelligence for Russia during the transition.

Two campaign officials(one became a cabinet member) plead guilty to lying to the FBI regarding Russia. Two other campaign officials are indicted for money laundering surrounding Russian money.

Do you not see the pattern?

When Trump said he could stand out on 5th Avenue and shoot someone and he wouldnt lose any support, he was talking directly about TCK.

You can't have it both ways. If you want to bring up weak evidence then I'll have to discredit it and expose it's weakness.
You may call contemporaneous notes from the head of the FBI as weak evidence but no one who isn't just a blind a partisan hack would ....thats just a fact

MMMMMMM. That nothing burger is slowly cooking into a something burger. Starting to smell good.

H85LpFTwMZPoc.gif

It was tough being patient in the Russia Megathread but i always felt things were progessing. I'm actually surprised how quickly this thing is moving. I didn't realize Watergate took so long. I'm prepared for the ride.

Watching the Repub meltdowns in this thread and the ones surely to come has been glorious.

I can't believe i went from loathing Bill Kristol to easing to his opinions. He had the biggest meltdown on the right when Trump was winning but i have to applaud him for not falling in line like the rest of the Russian Army.

Rob Ford a functioning crackhead was doing a better job governing and had higher approval rating than Trump. <Lmaoo> You can't make this stuff up.

Breitbart retards are working overtime as we speak. CNN & WaPo Facebook pages on this story are flooded with Bot accounts trying to deflect. It's worth a read if you've got the patience.

Nobody gives a fuck that you were in the military apart from a select few on here who jerk it to their assault rifles in their doomsday dungeons.

You may not have praised him for doing absolutely nothing like the rest of the TrumpBots but you sure did defend him.
Get out of here with that wack shit... If you weren't so fond of Trump you wouldn't have made yourself look ridiculous in this thread. You got BTFO by multiple posters.

going-to-bed.gif

{<jordan}

Trump for Prison 2018!

MMMMMMM. That nothing burger is slowly cooking into a something burger. Starting to smell good.

Republican tears are gonna add a lot of flavor to the burger

<CerseiPlotting>

Its never been a nothing burger, these beta cucks just don't know how to grill for shit. They don't realize that burgers take time to cook, you can't just smash it down on the grill grate like some fucktard.

well he's not believable if he's being charged with lying of all things .. credibility = shot

LOLOLOLOL Trump tell verifiable lies DAILY about the most petty of topics. HIS credibility never existed. And he's the one who insisted on hiring Flynn, didn't want to fire him, and asked Comey to leave him alone cuz he dindunuffin.

Trump along with all his blind cultists has no credibility.

Its never been a nothing burger, these beta cucks just don't know how to grill for shit. They don't realize that burgers take time to cook, you can't just smash it down on the grill grate like some fucktard.

They all work at fast food restaurants where you indeed... smash it down

H85LpFTwMZPoc.gif

going-to-bed.gif

giphy.gif

Back