Social Mika Brzezinski absent from 'Morning Joe' after calling Mike Pompeo 'butt boy'

trump-putin-gay-jokes-002-793.jpeg

Donny is the small spoon in that relationship so that picture is inaccurate.

Man, you guys are dense.

That's not the joke.

The joke is that the gay love is one-way. There's no romantic picnic by candlelight and listening to Barry Manilow. It's Vladimir getting back from the strip club to find Donald wearing a dog collar and begging to have a load dismissively dropped into him.

It's Vladimir getting back from the strip club to find Donald wearing a dog collar and begging to have a load dismissively dropped into him.
And THAT is what you took from this?

It's kind of stupid like no one should lose their job over something like that no matter the side but that's what happens when you set standards which you don't really believe in and become impossible to abide by because more things to get offended about come up each day more than letters get added to the lgbt acronym.

Then they become cannibalistic as we are seeing quite recently more and more like with Kevin Hart etc, and are going at each other's throats over essentially nothing besides who can get highest on the "moral high ground" or something like that. I'm not going to say this lady should lose her job, but if she truly believed in all the things she preaches she would step down from her hosting job at least for a bit and take some sensitivity training, donate and work with the lgbtqq++ whatever community to prove she's not just another hypocrite.

She should be held to the exact same standards any conservative or person who isn't far leftist would.

Pompeo is a Saudi lovin shithead for sure. Mika is so fucking unbearable though. I can't believe I actually used to listen to Morning Joe when Obama was in office. She has turned Joe into an establishment democrat. And it only took a couple of years.

Mika is consistently brutal, like an obnoxious drunk, she interrupts, she blurts out random strident shit, is consistently shallow in her insights, and is generally cringey. It's a shame she is a liberal or she could have a primetime show on Fox News.

Pompeo is a Saudi lovin shithead for sure. Mika is so fucking unbearable though. I can't believe I actually used to listen to Morning Joe when Obama was in office. She has turned Joe into an establishment democrat. And it only took a couple of years.

Nah, Trump turned Joe into an independent, as Trump did with George Conway.

I think it is more in the penitentiary sense of a heterosexual guy being a "punk" for the favor and protection of a more powerful person in the cloak and dagger prison social structure. Not that it isn't an unprofessional and ridiculous thing to say on a news/opinion program, but it's not truly a shot at gay people (e.g., J. Edgar Hoover being mocked for his homosexual relationship with Floyd Tolson with the jokes about him being trans).

th

But let's see Trumpers get more offended that someone in the liberal media used a term a conservative would be skewered for, but not be at all offended that the POTUS and SOS are condoning the murder and dismemberment of a journalist.

Last edited:
Her father is a war criminal and she worships him and acts all self-righteous.

The hits just keep on comin'. lol

Timestamped:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...orning-joe-after-calling-mike-pompeo-butt-boy

“ Morning Joe” co-host Mika Brzezinski was absent from the show Thursday morning, one day after she called Secretary of State Mike Pompeo a “wannabe dictator’s butt boy.”

“Mika has the day off with her family — a long-planned family event, which she’s sorry she’s not here because we are going to be talking about baseball most of the morning,” Brzezinski’s co-host Joe Scarborough said Thursday morning. “She’ll be back with us tomorrow.”

“Of the pathetic deflections that we just heard when he appeared on 'Fox and Friends,' was that a patriot speaking, or a wannabe dictator’s butt boy?” Brzezinski said live on-air Wednesday in reaction to an interview Pompeo gave on Fox News. “And I’m dead serious. I’m asking: Are these the words of a patriot?”

Pompeo was talking about dissident Jamal Khashoggi’s death and the presumed involvement of the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. The secretary echoed Trump’s claims that “some” of what the CIA concluded could be inaccurate.

Brzezinski later apologized for the comments, saying it was a “super bad choice of words.”

The MSNBC host indicated that she did not mean to use a homophobic term, but instead meant for “butt boy” to refer to the likes of a “water boy” or “toadie,” which is someone sent to do the dirty work for their boss.

She's right though, about Pompeo.

butt-boy is a funny term.

I need to start a list of my butt-boys.

It’s not called the hypocritical left for no reason.

Colbert called him a cock holster. Joy Behr or whatever that ugly bitches name is did the same thing on the view. Some conservative was on the show and Joy made the old joke that hoover (fbi) wore womens clothes. So basically she was making fun of trannys . Let that sink in. The dems smear republicans by calling them gay or tranny.

Moron left can't see the wood from the trees and are saying "it's just comedy" when it suits them otherwise they demand people's jobs.

She's right though, about Pompeo.

Yes she is, but...to say it on TV is the funny part.

You always know the apology is coming, thus rendering the initial comment weak.

It's like when people say dumb shit on Twitter and act surprised at the backlash...then apologize...

...rinse repeat.

She's absent but it's not because of real contrition on her part or the part of the network. They are just covering their asses.

Back