Social Mika Brzezinski absent from 'Morning Joe' after calling Mike Pompeo 'butt boy'

Well to your analogy, I have seen a female being assaulted by a dude and I absolutely did intervene. Thought TBH, that’s such a low standard for moral conduct, I don’t get why you would even mention it.
Yeah, most men with a full set of balls would. I and a friend beat the shit out of some hick that was beating up his girlfriend in front to my house awhile back. Felt good, man. Only a lowlife worm would sit idly by while seeing a girls being victimized.

Sounds like ol' Mika suffers from intolerance. Typical.

Mika is objectively an unhinged lunatic with the impulse control of a sociopathic toddler, yet for whatever reason I've always kinda liked her. I literally lol'd when I heard her "butt boy" diatribe
She used to be pretty cute.

Who gives a shit about a rogue Muslim brotherhood agent who was foolish enough to think he could stroll into the Saudi Embassy and thing nothing would happen to him.

You don’t poke a viper in the eye and then follow it into its den.

People spoke more coarsely back then, for sure. But they didn't sit idly by while women got things slipped in their drinks.
Most likely, they'd blame the woman for not being able to hold her liquor and call her a whore.
e7dfddcabe60f105b145838ed69c7565ddf19f5b9fafa4dd31610c85dfdc7611.jpg

Or, if you're talking medieval times or even further back, they wouldn't bother with the drink.

Calling a democratically elected president a dictator, an authoritarian, a fascist, the next Hitler, Putin's lover, a white supremacist. "We're fearing for our LIVES! The gulags are coming!" = OK
Saying the word butt =
tenor.gif

Well to your analogy, I have seen a female being assaulted by a dude and I absolutely did intervene. Thought TBH, that’s such a low standard for moral conduct, I don’t get why you would even mention it.

This is very OT but..

Not all of us have the same moral code we feel obligated to follow. I, for instance give zero shits whether you beat your woman, in public or otherwise.

This is very OT but..

Not all of us have the same moral code we feel obligated to follow. I, for instance give zero shits whether you beat your woman, in public or otherwise.

Well alrighty then...

I follow it all son. I’m sure you broke up all the fights you saw right? Just point to the thread where I hurt you and I’ll try and make it better.

Answer this, have you ever seen a fight?

Did you always break it up?
If not are you as guilty as the fighters?

Just what I thought, now run along. Mommy has your grilled cheese ready

Fuck off zebby. Watching a fight and watching something get slipped into a drink is NOT the same thing.

You saw the latter and did or said nothing? You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.

It's connecting with homosexuality with a lack of masculinity (which is deeply ingrained in culture, thanks to early psychologists like Alfred Adler who stated this as the cause of homosexuality) which is fucked up

It's pretty interesting considering the link between hypermasculine fascism and homosexuality ironically (not really) has a rather deep history. It's no secret the NSDAP in particular drew a lot of inspiration from the unabashedly homoerotic cultures of Ancient Greece and Rome, especially in terms of aesthetics, male bonding and body worship.

gwwii019.jpg

1935-Stralsund-Mann.JPEG

breker02.jpg

<puh-lease75>

In any case, the impact of it on men's psyche and mental health is quite significant and extremely damaging. The overtly feminine, flamboyant caricature which serves as a sort of de facto public representative makes it so much worse because significant portion of G/B people - I'd say majority - don't want to be associated with that. Alas, mad insecurities and schisms.

http://www.idontdoboxes.org/masc-4-masc-the-denial-of-femininity-in-the-gay-community/

While femininity is not necessarily rare in the gay community, it is beginning to be seen as a negative trait; men are plastering their profiles with phrases like “no fems” and “masc 4 masc”, and calling themselves “straight-acting” as if being heterosexual is the same as being manly, and therefore being gay is to be feminine. This kind of thinking is very dangerous in a community always pushing for unity and respect while breaking down binaries and stereotypes alongside the rest of the LGBT population.

The growing divide between the masculine and feminine parts of the gay community, and the concept of “straight-passing privilege” (being seen as masculine enough to not be immediately assumed gay) have done nothing more than create a sort of improvised hierarchy within the community placing the manliest of the bunch at the top, the feminine members at the butt of every joke, and leaving those in the androgynous middle pressured to choose a side.

Who gives a shit about a rogue Muslim brotherhood agent who was foolish enough to think he could stroll into the Saudi Embassy and thing nothing would happen to him.

You don’t poke a viper in the eye and then follow it into its den.
None of them care either. It's just an excuse to trash Trump.

Fuck off zebby. Watching a fight and watching something get slipped into a drink is NOT the same thing.

You saw the latter and did or said nothing? You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.

Fuck off dude... I was 16 or 17.

I’m ashamed of nothing. I’ve done more good than you and that clown I was talking to combined. Both a couple losers, I mean look at you

Fuck off dude... I was 16 or 17.

I’m ashamed of nothing. I’ve done more good than you and that clown I was talking to combined. Both a couple losers, I mean look at you

16 or 17 is old enough to not stand idly by while a young girl is drugged most likely to be raped.

You're an evil person

I've lost track of all the times I've heard pro gay Leftists throw out the "I hope your child becomes gay." They claim to be pro gay but will use being gay as an insult.
I believe they mean it might make you more empathetic towards gay people.

It’s called an analogy. I didn’t intervene in a possible crime and you guys act like I’m guilty of that crime.

So I made an A n a l o g y. If you saw a fight and didn’t break it up I’m to believe you would let a female get beat up by a guy. That’s the only conclusion I’m to draw (if using your logic)

If you aren’t following I can’t help you

How is this comparable to a fight?

You saw someone being drugged and did nothing. No ones saying you should have ran across the room and punched the man but you could have very well bellowed across the room that a woman was being drugged and stopped the incident right there.

None of them care either. It's just an excuse to trash Trump.
That is the truth, anyone they can shit on Trump about they will. The US is told to stay out of the worlds affairs and now that a rogue agent gets killed we are supposed to start world war 3 for some dead fool.

Its still comes across as an insult.

They're cunts but it isn't as if the right - long anchored and influenced by religion - is exactly welcoming or has ever done anything to push back on the historical state sponsored repression, legislative denial of equal rights and persistent sociocultural stigma. This is largely why the left owns the LGBT community and they know it even if they're openly disparaging themselves. There's tons of heteronormative gay and bisexual dudes that would gladly align themselves with the right wing on a multitude of various social and political issues if it would just accept them.

Back