Mikey Garcia says he wants to fight Spence at WW.

Garcia is already outsized at JWW, and he took some real shots from Lipinets. He took them genuinely well, but Spence Jr. is bigger and better than Lipinets in every way imaginable. It's hard to blame a fighter for talking too much when they're trying to get their name out there, but Garcia really should focus on a Lomachenko fight. If he focuses on that goal, and then gets it, a fight against Spence would be much more marketable and a genuine cash out fight (because that's what a Spence fight is; Garcia is outmatched against him).

Broner stops him mid to late fight.
Lomas pitty pat punches won't do shit to Broner and when Broner hits him with something that he dropped Porter with. It's all over.

Pitty pad ? This is a very untrue statement he isn’t known for his power but he can definitely crack and his speed really helps him... I don’t agree, I think he wins a hard fought but clear decision

A loss to a bigger man is better than a loss to a smaller man, reputation wise if not health wise.

A loss to a bigger man is better than a loss to a smaller man, reputation wise if not health wise.

True, but Lomachenko is beatable; Errol Spence isn't, really. He might get seriously injured against Spence, and then Lomachenko still has no obligation to fight him (and that camp certainly won't force it). It's dumb all the way down. If he thinks he can do it, then by all means try, but he really shouldn't. Having said that, I do think he could be semi-competitive with Crawford. He's clearly lose, but he'd win rounds, and I doubt he'd get stopped.

Having said that, I do think he could be semi-competitive with Crawford. He's clearly lose, but he'd win rounds, and I doubt he'd get stopped.

what makes you think that? not trying to be an asshole, i'm genuinely curious. the more i think about it, the more i see crawford piecing him up. not for lack of mikey's skill, i think garcia is special, but crawford is an immense technician as well, and two weight classes above mikey. i don't see garcia lasting with any top welterweight.

what makes you think that? not trying to be an asshole, i'm genuinely curious. the more i think about it, the more i see crawford piecing him up. not for lack of mikey's skill, i think garcia is special, but crawford is an immense technician as well, and two weight classes above mikey. i don't see garcia lasting with any top welterweight.

Oh, I think he loses clear, but Garcia is far better than anyone Crawford has fought, and he has a jab and all around boxing skill with a bit of pop. Garcia has sparred full sized WWs forever; he's not new to the weight in terms of power, and Crawford isn't a huge puncher to begin with. I defintely think he gets outworked and then clearly outboxed and walked down from 10-12, but he doesn't get stopped or wholly outclassed against Crawford. At least, that's how I see it.

I think Spence stops him.

Conversely, you defended Canelo and Floyd. Yet you shit on Loma and Golovkin....

Exactly this. You passionately defend floyd for some of the stuff you claim lomachenko does and also canelo but you seem to have a vendetta against lomachenko for some crazy reason. Guy offered salido a big payday, wanted to avenge his loss but since salido didn’t want none of it , you hold that against loma ? I mean this is contradictory logic here

Garcia is already outsized at JWW, and he took some real shots from Lipinets. He took them genuinely well, but Spence Jr. is bigger and better than Lipinets in every way imaginable. It's hard to blame a fighter for talking too much when they're trying to get their name out there, but Garcia really should focus on a Lomachenko fight. If he focuses on that goal, and then gets it, a fight against Spence would be much more marketable and a genuine cash out fight (because that's what a Spence fight is; Garcia is outmatched against him).
Spence would put Mikey in a coma. Hell never take that fight, nor should he.

I could see Mikey’s jab and timing having some success with Crawford.

I think Crawford takes over or stops him late, but Mikey could make it competitive for a while. Hes pretty slick, and Crawford isnt a devastating puncher. It would take a while for him to be broken down imo.

True, but Lomachenko is beatable; Errol Spence isn't, really. He might get seriously injured against Spence, and then Lomachenko still has no obligation to fight him (and that camp certainly won't force it). It's dumb all the way down. If he thinks he can do it, then by all means try, but he really shouldn't. Having said that, I do think he could be semi-competitive with Crawford. He's clearly lose, but he'd win rounds, and I doubt he'd get stopped.

Personally I think Spence is a little overrated so far. I haven't seen much adaptability or versatility to his game. However he is probably a 154lber so the size difference is probably too much vs Mikey.

I think Crawford has shown much more ability than Spence so far and would handle Mikey.

Personally I think Spence is a little overrated so far. I haven't seen much adaptability or versatility to his game. However he is probably a 154lber so the size difference is probably too much vs Mikey.

I think Crawford has shown much more ability than Spence so far and would handle Mikey.

You like the Spence is a 154er point. It's all I've ever seen you write about him. The guy weighed 156 on his last fight night. He's a big framed WW, but he's a legitimate WW. This 154er bullshit is getting tiresome.

Back