New low from BJS?

Please let this piece of shit get in the ring with Danny, Canelo, or Golovkin.

I look forward to seeing his lights put out, hopefully have his jaw broken, etc.

m96jjd.jpg

I really hope this is fake!!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/s...aunts-drug-addict-offering-crack-sex-act.html

If not a new low for BJS when most people thought that was not possible

<Fedor23> lol @ all the ppl white knighting a crack ho.

Billy Joe ain't the one...

He ain't no Captain save em all.

Ie_VJi.gif

CAPTAIN SAVE A HO !!

{<hhh] .

God you are a terrible poster. That belt along with it may cause the first use ever of the ignore feature.

Surely he can get arrested over that? Incitement to violent at the very least...

Billy Joe and his ilk are trash human beings.

Yes that's him. No it's not fake. He regularly does these troll videos that go too far for his own amusement. Usually he picks on vulnerable.

Absolute cunt.

Wow, what a complete piece of shit BJS is! Can't wait for him to fight someone who will handle him.

Goddamn, I've waited forever to finally post this vid here in a relevant context. Today is a day of days!

BJS is such a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. What is he, 16 with his little friends giggling like schoolgirls, messing with some desperate hooker. Dude you're 29, stop acting like a shitty kid.

Gypsy Broner coming to a street corner near you...can the WBO just strip him?

m96jjd.jpg

<LordRoose> You are a hallway monitor on a karate forum who admitted to getting MAD at a picture...

tenor.gif

ORALE CABRON !!

bork1} Love you too !!
Are you autistic?

You are the Raiders of this forum.
He ain't that bad, seems like a genuine boxing fan and has been pretty fucking funny with the ribbing, Im always worried hes gonna get banned rofl, but Im sure he'd reemerge under a new monicker.

Back