New low from BJS?

2uputd5.

Are you autistic?

<1> you're boring me.

At least come up with some solid retorts, I'm losing interest FAST. You can't expect me to do all the work in this flame war . I'm involved in 5 other ones at the moment.

So step your game up or you go on the back burner.

PicsArt_09-17-07.42.25.jpg
MAFIOSOS FOR REAL

{<jimmies}.

Sorry, I dont speak, "British", Am I the only one that doesn't know what T*** someone off means?

Here's the uncensored version of the video. Saunders is a scumbag and the video reinforces what we already knew. It likely is a new low for him.

FULL VIDEO TRANSCRIPT
Saunders: 'Before I give you this crack, right, if anything happens to you you're not going to say 'oh police, police?'

'Right, listen. Let me tell you one thing. Before I give you this crack, I'm going to give you it (but) are you going to tell anyone I've given it to you?

Woman: 'Nobody, I'm not going to tell any body.'

Saunders: Swear on your granddad's grave?

Woman: 'I swear on my granddad's grave'

Saunders: 'How much do you need this crack? Tell me the truth.

Woman: 'I need it quite a lot, yeah.'

Saunders: 'How much do you need it?'

Woman: 'Quite a lot. I thought you were on top to start with that's why I said that thing about booze.'

Saunders: 'Well listen, I'm not on top. I've got crack here. If you want it, I'll give it to you. Yeah?

'I'm going to give you £150 worth. Can you sing?

Woman: 'Not very well.

Saunders: 'If I was to give you £150 worth, would you t*** him off at the side there?'

Woman: 'If you give it to me first, yeah. That's how it works.'

Saunders' companion: 'You want more than a t*** though for £150'

Saunders: 'What?'

Saunders' companion: 'You want more than that'

Saunders: No, no she ain't. What's your name?

Woman: *Censored*, that's my real name

Saunders: How old are you?

Woman: *Censored*

Saunders: What's your sex name?

Woman: My sex name?

Saunders: Right I'm going to give you £150 worth

On the man walking towards the car...

Saunders' companion: 'That's a policeman'

Saunders: 'I know him, he's a p****, he's a paedophile, punch him in the face and I'm going to give you £150-worth. Punch him in the face, go on I'm going to give it to you right now, punch him he's a paedophile, go on, he's a paedophile, punch him.

Woman: 'I've heard you're a paedophile, mate*

*Woman slaps the man*

Saunders: 'Oh he's not a paedophile'

Woman: 'Sorry mate I got you mixed up with somebody, sorry I heard you were a paedo, sorry sweetheart... I'm very sorry...'

Saunders' companion: Drive off, drive off...
'We will investigate this sickening footage': Police launch probe after world boxing champ Billy Joe Saunders offers drug addict '£150 of crack' for sex act before making her assault passer-by in video filmed from his Rolls Royce
  • Billy Joe Saunders was filmed taunting an apparent drug addict from inside a car
  • The boxer asked her to 't*** off' his companion and punch someone to get drugs
  • The woman slapped an innocent passer-by after they said he was a 'paedophile'
  • She is believed to be 37 from Nottinghamshire but location of clip is unknown
  • Notts Police are now investigating the alleged offer to supply Class A drugs
  • Robert Smith of British Boxing Board of Control labelled the video 'disgusting'
  • ***Do you know the woman involved? Email [email protected]***
Billy Joe Saunders taunts drug addict by offering 'crack' for sex act | Daily Mail Online

The British Boxing Board of Control (BBBC) have charged world middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders with misconduct..........lets see if his fight gets canned. As much as I don't like him would have liked to see him face of vs GGG

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Wow Karma is gonna be so sweet if Saunders ever gets hurt bad in the ring.

Deary me.

Pricks like this always take advantage of those less fortunate the second they get an opportunity. Grew up on some rough estates and saw a lot of this shit.

Based off some of the comments in this thread I think BJS got what he wanted from the video. An emotional response. Help create that bad guy image so you'll wanna see him lose more. Probably didn't even have crack (wouldn't of filmed it). He was just trolling but don't agree with him telling that lady to hit a random man.

Based off some of the comments in this thread I think BJS got what he wanted from the video. An emotional response. Help create that bad guy image so you'll wanna see him lose more. Probably didn't even have crack (wouldn't of filmed it). He was just trolling but don't agree with him telling that lady to hit a random man.
That's the point. There's also another load of them and he does this regularly. There was one of him telling some random down and out (theyre always the less fortunate he targets) that he was on a gay website and got the guy to call his ex Mrs.

He's an absolute degenerate of a human being. You can take the man out of a caravan but you can't take the caravan out of the man.

We recently had trouble with gypsies too. Stealing dags shitting in people's gardens and being generally all round sub human scum.

He told that crazy crack addict a random was a peado and got her to hit him.. now considering crack heads aren't exactly the most stable of people that couldve been terrible.

Ive decided I hope Golovkin is the opponent for this piece of trash. Danny and Canelo probably catch him with something he doesnt see coming and put his lights out on the spot. I prefer to see Golovkin put him in a corner and lay a brutal concussive beating on him before he eventually crumbles.

if this is the type of crap he does in front of a camera, imagine the things this piece of shit does that he isn't proud of.

The British Boxing Board of Control (BBBC) have charged world middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders with misconduct..........lets see if his fight gets canned. As much as I don't like him would have liked to see him face of vs GGG

They should force him to fight Joshua, or wilder. We’d all buy it, no one would complain

Having been bred from gypsy stock I can confirm that most of the gypsies I have encountered behave just like this and worse.

Not all gypsys. But definitely all of the ones I've encountered.
Most Travelers go around driving Rolls Royces and offering £150 worth of crack to homeless hookers?

Gypsy is going to Gypsy

He's done this sort of thing before

Things are heating up...

British WBO middleweight world champion Billy Joe Saunders has been charged with misconduct by the British Boxing Board of Control over a social media video police described as "sickening".

"Officers will be looking to identify and speak to all of those who feature in this sickening video,
and a full investigation will be carried out into the number of offences that have been captured on film, including the offer to supply Class A drugs, aiding and abetting an assault, assault and public order offences."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/45561101

What a piece of shit.

Back