NFL Discussion: Fake Football time

Are you excited for preseason, only to complain about it in 2 weeks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fowler Jr. has been a disappointment so far for Jacksonville.

On the one hand, I respect philly for drafting/trading well enough to be deep across so many positions. On the other hand, fucking lol at these morons using that luxury to then take flyers on the sorryest-ass players they can find.

Turn CNN and Fox off.

Everything is ok. Theyll realize these flags are lame as fuck.

It's going to get worse every year. 5 years from now, you won't recognize the game.

They are doing the change incrementally so that you don't turn off the TV, and stop watching, but have no doubt that the goal is to make football a different game.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they recognize their folly, but I'm starting to think I am actually going to have to stop watching.

I don't care about the anthem stuff at all. Like you said, stop watching cable news, and it won't effect you at all.

The helmet rule on the other hand, may actually cause me to boycott the NFL.

Hes a Las Vegas Gayders fan

<Cage33>

Lol, I had to post that. I know, I just could've sworn he was the person shitting all over the Skins when I mentioned there being a big chance that a fight is going to breakout.

You get a torn ACL, you get a torn ACL, and you get some torn ligaments in your knee!

- The story of the Skins' training camp / preseason.

2 players out with a torn ACL
&
1 player out for the season with torn ligaments

<DCrying><2>

tumblr_inline_mn67yjWnsF1qz4rgp.gif

Donald contract looming. The sooner the better as it gives starting negotiations for Mack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back