Ngannou Brought Up Slavery In Libya In His Post Fight Speech Tonight

So going into Libya was a leftist idea in your opinion?

Don't recall that.

Last edited by a moderator:
BLM started out good, then a group focused on one specific thing (police brutality) decided to meddle in everything from gay pride parades to cultural appropriation. So it's not surprising if their selective outrage gets called into question.
nearly every movement has selective outrage.

nearly every news source has selective news outrage.

nearly every sherdogger in the war room has selective outrage.

KO'd the Reem easily then sh*t all over Obama and crooked Hillary's legacy in his post fight speech. He doesn't approve of his countrymen being sold into slavery. Obama and Hillary are directly responsible for those conditions, as well as a lot of the migrant crisis causing chaos in Europe (which Gaddafi predicted would happen).

Most people aren't fully aware of how bad Libya has gotten...

ISIS is there causing havoc...

http://www.newsweek.com/isis-accused-beheading-11-libya-jihadis-strength-grows-north-africa-654064

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/i...mp-orders-first-airstrikes-near-sirte-n804461

Do you guys think the US funding "moderate rebels" and overthrowing Gaddafi was a good idea?

Was Libya better before or after intervention?

Bonus question for the shills: Would you defend Obama's decision to Ngannous face.

But how’s his twitter presence?

So going into Libya was a leftist idea in your opinion?

Don't recall that.
guy keeps complaining about violent lefties, goes on to literally advocate for "destroying" lefties with illegal means.

Slobbering imbecile limbo pete issued me a 'final warning' regarding my imminent ban.

Ironic that one of the only two invalids I had blocked on this forum (he and homerthompson) became a moderator.

Fvk slavery!

Fvk racism!

WAR NGANNOU!

STIPE WHERE YOU AT???

Hey, don't mix MMA with my politics.

Here's Colin watching Ngannou's post fight speech before taking a knee in protest. It wasn't vague enough I guess?

colin_kaepernick.jpg

Not for nothing, Ngannou is great and would make a fine champ; but if pure class is what you're after, the current champ also already happens to fit the bill. A fireman who never talks any shit, and just knocks everyone out. Underrated champ imo.

So true, Stipe is a class act as well. I can't wait to see this match up. I'll be pulling for the Predator though, he's like a created wrestler/fighter in a video game. Jacked and completely maxed out stats wise lol, so fun to watch

Last edited:
Lol. The white guilt is strong in this thread. Not the usual liberal white guilt, either, but it's more pathetic and pussified conservative cousin.

"War black man for supporting the rights of black people in a way that has nothing to deal with me! Such a non-divisive message! This black man eases my guilt by blaming a problem on not me and is therefore a hero."

Francis was clumsy in speech, but his heart was in the right place. Seems like a great guy.

Interestingly, TS, a lot of African immigrants really hate Obama and Hilary for what they did in Libya. I know many who voted for Trump because of it.

Not for nothing, Ngannou is great and would make a fine champ; but if pure class is what you're after, the current champ also already happens to fit the bill. A fireman who never talks any shit, and just knocks everyone out. Underrated champ imo.

You can't lose either way both great guys.

Lol. The white guilt is strong in this thread. Not the usual liberal white guilt, either, but it's more pathetic and pussified conservative cousin.

"War black man for supporting the rights of black people in a way that has nothing to deal with me! Such a non-divisive message! This black man eases my guilt by blaming a problem on not me and is therefore a hero."

Francis was clumsy in speech, but his heart was in the right place. Seems like a great guy.

Interestingly, TS, a lot of African immigrants really hate Obama and Hilary for what they did in Libya. I know many who voted for Trump because of it.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Progressive BLM defenders and bitter minorities....

<Prem973>

Sometimes people forget that actual racism and slavery still exists, beyond their micro-aggressions and triggerings.

Thank God we got rid of that monster, Gadhfi! I mean it isn't like to took his country from a wasteland into the 21st century and improved living conditions for his people 300%. All the while creating a solid buffer zone against unmitigated Islamic African migration into Europe.

Nah.

Thanks, Hillary!

(Also it's NBD about the slavery. It was worth it.)

That was awesome. Instead of being incendiary or unspecific, he really used his platform to point light at some truly horrible stuff. Ngannou is the man.

And by the way, modern slavery being such an insane thing in 2017, I fully expect the unified strength of all Black Lives Matters chapters to take up this cause, promote Ngannou's message, & run with it.

Really? When did BLM become an international organization? I always thought they were focused on black issues within the U.S.

Or are you saying that every U.S. entity should also be focused on international examples of superficially related subject matter?

Slobbering imbecile limbo pete issued me a 'final warning' regarding my imminent ban.

Ironic that one of the only two invalids I had blocked on this forum (he and homerthompson) became a moderator.

Why the warning?

What did you post?

I mean, he's accusing them of not running with Ngannou's message when he literally just said it
Libyan slavery has been in the news for some time now. USA Today recently ran a major editorial on it, an d that's not a paper for hard-core policy wonks.

I see your point. Not every group can be expected to react to everything happening across the world. But this does seem like a major development that certainly was affected by US policy. And yet it seems few people want to engage the issue.

Back