Nganou would murder Fedor

I swear Fedor nut huggers are the most annoying posters on this forum, and that says a lot.

Fedor would be a 205er today, let Ngannou alone, they shouldn't even be in the same weight class, it's not fair.

HOLY SHIT! A SMEGMA POST!

JUMP, BITCH, JUMP!!!

what-if-i-told-you-youre-my-bitch.jpg

You're just mad because your idol can't stop sticking needles in his asshole and crying about it when caught.

<mma1>

I swear Fedor nut huggers are the most annoying posters on this forum, and that says a lot.

Fedor would be a 205er today, let Ngannou alone, they shouldn't even be in the same weight class, it's not fair.
That's what makes Fedor so amazing.

In the division where one punch can end a fight, Fedor went 10 years undefeated as an undersized HW, beating many great and dangerous fighters.

We really don't know if Ngannou could survive on the ground with someone like prime Fedor, or Cain or Stipe on top of him. I also think 43 year old Hunt might still punch out Francis even at this age.

And Floyd would beat Ray Robinson. The sport evolves and so does its athletes

Bahahaha, shit thread. If I was the type of person to start a cult, I would recruit TS.

And Floyd would beat Ray Robinson. The sport evolves and so does its athletes
I don't think there is anything evolved about Francis.

He is just a big guy that hits hard. He is not some Dillashaw type.

Now the lower weights have evolved but not LHW and HW.

The Heavyweight division from 12 years ago puts this HW era to shame.

Really? To a guy 16 pounds lighter and 6 years older? I doubt that.

I notice you mention the weight difference and the age difference..... but not the fact that Hendo was all spiffed up on TRT.

And yes, Ngannou is 260 lbs... so its very conceivable that a 245 lb'er will knock him out at some point. And when one does, Francis will automatically be a tomato can.

That's what makes Fedor so amazing.

In the division where one punch can end a fight, Fedor went 10 years undefeated as an undersized HW, beating many great and dangerous fighters.
He wasn't so undersized for his time, Crocop and Nogueira were smaller, he was the best heavyweight of his time, the early 2000.
Today is not the early 2000, fighters are not one dimensional and heavyweight are big and properly trained.

Let's remember Fedor for what he was, he is a living legend, but stop with the delusion and the nut huggery, there are a lot of 205er today that would have beaten him.

Or Ngannou gets caught with a big punch first...

Its HW. It could go either way.

I will go with the guy who is more complete and won 30 straight fights rather than the latest UFC hype train that only beat two old shot chins and has only trained for 5 years.
You do that, I'll go with the guy who intelligent MMA fans know would murder Fedor in under a minute.

He wasn't so undersized for his time, Crocop and Nogueira were smaller, he was the best heavyweight of his time, the early 2000.
Today is not the early 2000, fighters are not one dimensional and heavyweight are big and properly trained.

Let's remember Fedor for what he was, he is a living legend, but stop with the delusion and the nut huggery, there are a lot of 205er today that would have beaten him.
Fedor was undersized against many guys like Herring, Schilt, Goodridge, Hunt, Arlovski, Sylvia, and many others.

Today's HWs are much more one dimensional.

Basically only Werdum and Stipe and Reem have more than one skill or strategy to win. All the other HWs are very one dimensional.

HWs from 12 years ago were much more well rounded.

The only guy at 205 that would give Fedor problems is DC. DC is an awesome fighter but even he does not have the best striking defense. Fedor would KO just about any LHW. LHW is absolutely shallow and horrible right now whereas Fedor fought much better, more dangerous and much more complete fighters. You are out of your mind.

Last edited:
Today's HWs are much more one dimensional.

Basically only Werdum and Stipe have more than one skill or strategy to win. All the other HWs are very one dimensional.

HWs from 12 years ago were much more well rounded.

The only guy at 205 that would give Fedor problems is DC. DC is an awesome fighter but even he does not have the best striking defense. Fedor would KO just about any LHW. LHW is absolutely shallow and horrible right now whereas Fedor fought much better, more dangerous and much more complete fighters. You are out of your mind.
That's what you want to believe, not the reality, you live in a fantasy world.

Ngannou has only been fighting a few years. In 8 years from now we will probably have lots of pictures of him losing.

Fedor didn't even lose until his 11th year.

Often ingored as well that Fedor fought elite guys like Arona and Babalu very early on, his run isn't a case of 2-3 years spent fighting low level comp first as is generally the case today.

Arona was 201 pounds, basically a smaller middleweight today, and he outgrappled Fedor.
That's all you need to know.

It's safe to say (thank God) that their paths aren't going to cross in the remainder of Fedor' s career
Would have enjoyed peoples dreams crushed in Fedors prime though! I'm not saying who I think would lose which makes it a better comment.

That's what you want to believe, not the reality, you live in a fantasy world.
There have been 3 old PRIDE vets in the UFC top 5 for the last few years.

If the division is better now, why are there three 40 year old dudes in the top 5 who got beat in PRIDE 13 years ago???

Look at the HW division back then:

UFC had:

Arlovski
Sylvia
Mir
Couture

PRIDE had:

Fedor
Nog
Cro Cop
Barnett
Sergei
Werdum
Aleks
Hunt
Herring
Ricco
Coleman
Randleman
V Overeem
A Overeem
Erickson
Zentsov
Fujita
Goodridge
Frye
Yvel
Igor
Kerr
Schilt

Nowadays all we have is Stipe. 41 year old Werdum, raw ass Ngannou, cracked chin Reem, 43 year old Hunt, broken back Lewis and the guy who fights once every 2 years Cain Velasquez.

You are on crack if you think today's division is superior

There have been 3 old PRIDE vets in the UFC top 5 for the last few years.

If the division is better now, why are there three 40 year old dudes in the top 5 who got beat in PRIDE 11 years ago???

Look at the HW division back then:

UFC had:
Arlovski
Sylvia
Mir
Couture

PRIDE had:

Fedor
Nog
Cro Cop
Barnett
Sergei
Werdum
Aleks
Hunt
Herring
Coleman
Randleman
V Overeem
A Overeem
Erickson
Zentsov
Igor
Kerr
Schilt

Nowadays all we have is Stipe. 41 year old Werdum, raw ass Ngannou, cracked chin Reem, 43 year old Hunt, broken back Lewis and the guy who fights once every 2 years Cain Velasquez.

You are on crack if you think today's division is superior
You just made a list of every decent fighter that fought in Pride, but they were never at the same time in the same promotion at their peak.
I could make a list of every fighter and prospect in the UFC and twice longer than that.

Bunch of smaller fighters that wouldn't be fighting at heavyweight today and one dimensional fighters.
If Semmy Schilt had somewhat a takedown defence he probably would have been UFC and Pride champ at the time.

Freaking Mark Coleman and Randleman were Pride and UFC champs, could you imagine.
Those guys were small heavyweights, by today standards, and one dimensional as you can get.

Arona was 201 pounds, basically a smaller middleweight today, and he outgrappled Fedor.
That's all you need to know.
That was Fedor's 4th fight and Fedor won because he was going for the finish more often. He kept going for the guillotine while Arona really never went for a finish.

Ngannou actually lost in one of his first few fights and it definitely wasn't to a Grappling God like Ricardo Arona.

Back