NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v3: Still noobs at online gaming

Solaire Amiibo is happening. Life is indeed good.

Nintenod just went from winning to victory lapping.

Any good anouncements? aside from Smash Brothers (I got confused with timezones :p)

I don't have a Switch, so was pretty disappointed for the 3DS, but that Smash Brothers reveal was badass. Totally took me by surprise, well done.

Any good anouncements? aside from Smash Brothers (I got confused with timezones :p)

Okami, DS Remaster with Solaire Amiibo, the Splatoon stuff, Smash Bros reveal, damn need to compile.

So far the only games I'm excited for are the one I posted a page back, No More Heroes and DS remastered. I've never played a DS game, so I'm pumped for that. Not really a fan of Smash although Crash looks somewhat interesting. I wish Cuphead was on the Switch.

So far the only games I'm excited for are the one I posted a page back, No More Heroes and DS remastered. I've never played a DS game, so I'm pumped for that. Not really a fan of Smash although Crash looks somewhat interesting. I wish Cuphead was on the Switch.

Sadly wont happen. Microsoft Exclusive since they helped publish it I beleive.

Ahh damn, that's a bummer. Perfect Switch game IMO.

Agreed. Same situation as Bloodborne. I'd LOVE to play the game on PC, but it's never happening since Sony foot the bill for publishing it. Cuphead I think MS threw some coin at the devs to help them out in turn for exclusives which makes sense and kudos for that on them.

I'm not even remotely interested in tennis, but this looks badass!

Nintendo knows how to make pretty much anything fun as hell (I'd also love to see a new Mario Strikers game).

Gonna definitely get the tennis game. I think Octopath will be purchased as well...

My god that Direct was epic! That Splatoon DLC and expansion hnnnnnnng

Octopath finally has a release date

Crash Bandicoot and Undertale coming to Switch

Mario Tennis Aces looks fun as hell. Not even a big tennis fan but still looks amazing

New Smash eventually, with Inklings

Plus all the other stuff. Great presentation.

Forgot about this today. Been tempted to buy Okami for the PS4, definitely going to get it now on the Switch. If they had some sort of a save transfer for Hyrule Warriors from the Wii U I would totally pick this up too, but between me and the kid we have hundreds of hours in the game and I'm not interested in starting over. Will probably pick up the Crash Collection as well.

Back