NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v3: Still noobs at online gaming

Outlast 2 releases March 27

r5uenadbhwi01.jpg

Just beat golf story..

I must say the game was kinda disappointing. Didn't really enjoy the RPG story element of this game. Used to be a huge fan of hot shots golf on PlayStation and PSP and the gameplay for golf story was too plain and easy. Hardly ever struggled and it wasn't remotely challenging at all.

It was cute for a bit but the story got in the way of the golfing (which wasn't that good).. 5/10

anyone pick up Payday 2? I read it has co-op and multi, but how the hell can you coordinate if switch don't have voice coms? Real voice com, not that connect via cell phone bs.

anyone pick up Payday 2? I read it has co-op and multi, but how the hell can you coordinate if switch don't have voice coms? Real voice com, not that connect via cell phone bs.

Nintendo really needs to get their online setup already. The system is way to popular to have such a poor online setup.

Nintendo really needs to get their online setup already. The system is way to popular to have such a poor online setup.

Agreed. Shit needs an overhaul. Like I can see the use of the app, but not as the primary means of comm in games.

Not up for outlast 2 but the first one did horror better than any resident evil (even the new one from last year) ever did. Really good game. If you've got a switch now's the time to try it.

Outlast just got it right as far as controls go. RE is some ancient shit by comparison.

I would like Ghost Recon Wildlands, so my friends and I can easily connect and play. Our internet is WAY too slow (and limited) to do anything online here in the Arctic. But with the easy connect, will be easier to connect than bringing a TV and PS4 to a buddies place to play multiplayer.

Love the hype that forms right after a Direct is announced. Not holding my breath for anything too crazy being announced tomorrow. Pokemon for the Switch would be nice but I doubt it.

Back