no call of duty WW2 thread?

RockstarChris

Dwight Belt
Banned
Reaction score
no call of duty WW2 thread? im watching someone play right now and this game looks clean!

Yeah I'm waiting for it to come out in PC. I think it's Nov. 3. Also it's good to wait to see reviews of the game before I buy it.

The beta was super disappointing for me. I was hyped because I thought CoD was actually returning to its roots. I was expecting the maps to be more like CoD 1 and 2. Nope. Tiny three lane slot-machine maps, just like all the recent CoD titles. Fucking sigh.

The FPS genre has evolved so much in the past few years, CoD feels so dated now. Back in the day, CoD's great shooting mechanics were what set it apart(being able to use your gun's sights was a big deal when CoD 1 hit), but now with so many great FPS titles that all bring something else to the table, what does CoD have to set itself apart? Kill streaks, low TTK and small maps, to make the game feel more fast-paced. If that's your jam, I get it, but it's just not mine anymore.

You know there's at least one person on here who's waiting in line somewhere for the midnight release.

lol
I'm watching someone play on Twitch and they have a reflex sight on their gun. Some WW2 game...

Let me know if zombies is good people!

I'll wait until the reviews. Blops 3 is still collecting dust.

its shit, no ones want to by a sjw cod

Had a couple redbox codes and rented this.

Standard generic CoD game. It's more enjoyable than the recent ones that had all the grabass wall running and boost jumping imo, but the game design feels like something from ten years ago.

In multiplayer. They also have black Nazis. o_O

That's pretty messed up. I really hate this forced diversity crap going on in western countries. I'm going to pass on this game and wait for the reviews of Star Wars Battlefront II.

I pity the fool who still expects good things from a CoD game,hell ill pick Fornite over any new CoD game at this point.

This coming from a guy who stuck with the franchise from CoD2 - CoD: AW

Streaming some right now. Sucking pretty bad since I don't know any map layouts.

There are so many good games coming out in the next couple of months. It's hard to keep up with them all. Finishing up Shadow of War before I go to Wolfenstein 2, then maybe CoD WWII before Battlefront 2. Great time to be gaming. Wish I could take a month off work just to game.

lol
I'm watching someone play on Twitch and they have a reflex sight on their gun. Some WW2 game...

Same old shit. Cap guns with no recoil, and the map design is dogshit, at least it was in the beta. I have problems with BF1, but it's still way better.

yay another WW2 game, im amazed on how people are not bored with this shit and keep asking for more, next year WW2 again and if that doesnt happen people will complain that they want another WW2 game, how many times do you have to play this seriously, shit got old

I was a huge Halo multiplayer going back to when we had to use gamespy to tunnel LAN over the internet and then I was huge into Left4Dead and then I was fucking spent. So spent I haven't played another competitive multiplayer game since and I don't think I will for the rest of my life.

So when I think of fond COD memories, I think of the amazing COD 2 campaign.

Unfortunately, all user reviews point to this not being anywhere near as good. So it looks like it's all Assassins Creed Origins for GOTY 17. Fucking game is brilliant. I wish I could refund every AC game before it aside from Black Flag.

Back