• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections NYT: Majority See Biden Too Old To Be Effective

yeah... most votes ever and you guys somehow think trump is better than biden. lol. he got those votes running against trump. Biden obliterated trump and the only reason trump wont accept that is because it hurts his ego too much. he has literally misled all the idiots in this country just to save face. its profoundly sinful and pathetic.

also I'm socially conservative and fiscally liberal... like Jesus would be. its the only reasonable position biblicaly. I'm sorry that bothers you. I'd have more in common with the right if so many of them were not socially conservative because of bigotry rather than concern for humanity.

also I think Biden is too old to be president but that's better than somebody who is totally unworthy like trump.
he didn't actually get those votes.\

kinda like those aliens you saw aren't real

and you aren't a christian

And there's a very obvious reason for that, that doesn't relate to any sort of media propaganda. Sometimes, it just is what it is. There's no bamboozling going on here. It's simple observation. He's old as shit and looks and sounds it. That is why most people feel the way the feel about him, and why they aren't saying the same things about Trump.
the conservative lawyer is a troll

At least Biden has not said Obama is our current President 15 times the last couple months.
We actually got to see in Trumps eyes his brain freeze 2 days ago. Both guys were born in the 1940’s which sucks for the non cult member voter.

He is obviously too old...but the Trump factor will get him elected again...Trump and trumpers are poison

This time in 2020, Biden had a +5 advantage in national polls, and Trump is still gaining over Biden over the last 12 months, and there's still 8 more months until the election.

Its not exactly guaranteed Biden will win the rematch.

I guess Obama didn't do a lot of work in that case.
But I guess I could see how addressing the nation and doing interviews isn't work.

What, exactly, do you think Biden needs to be getting in front of the camera for? Do you need him to give some presidential update once a week or something? I don't.

I'd imagine Biden not flying around the US campaigning non-stop, is because, unlike the currently unemployed trump, he's kinda got some other stuff going on.

At least Biden has not said Obama is our current President 15 times the last couple months.
We actually got to see in Trumps eyes his brain freeze 2 days ago. Both guys were born in the 1940’s which sucks for the non cult member voter.
You don't understand he's making fun of Biden saying he's not running things it's really Obama .... you can't be that much in a bubble

What, exactly, do you think Biden needs to be getting in front of the camera for? Do you need him to give some presidential update once a week or something? I don't.

I'd imagine Biden not flying around the US campaigning non-stop, is because, unlike the currently unemployed trump, he's kinda got some other stuff going on.
Because it's part of the job, just like every other President has done.

But you tell yourself what ever you need to feel better.

I don't think much of sound bites in general, regardless of which candidate they're aimed at. They're entertaining but often because they're chosen to present an image and not necessarily an accurate one.

Hence why I went looking for entire speeches and presentations. But, like I said in the post above this, I'm not trying to change anyone's opinion. Just presenting my perspective.
Good grief <Prem974>

I didn't ask you what you thought aboout "sound bites" in general. lol my lord I thought the question was simple enough.

Good grief <Prem974>

I didn't ask you what you thought aboout "sound bites" in general. lol my lord I thought the question was simple enough.
And my answer was pretty simple. It answered your question. Did you not read the entire first section? Or did you struggle because it was more than 1 sentence long?

Biden is not flying around campaigning because he physically can't and his handlers don't want him to.

And my answer was pretty simple. It answered your question. Did you not read the entire first section? Or did you struggle because it was more than 1 sentence long?
Holy fkn shit are you this much of an asshole in person?

I'm trying to finally agree with you on something for once, holy hell this is a slam dunk and you can't even dribble the ball lol

How about address what I said? Trump is objectively the worst human being we have ever had in office and has degraded the country in profound ways.

I did address what you said. This is all a matter of perspective. Maybe read up on our previous Presidents. There is no way you can claim to be absolutely correct with this opinion.

There is no argument in favor if trump over Biden. Trump is a conman and a criminal who divides the country intentionally for personal gain and aggrandizement. He's little more than a lying used car salesman.

Of course Trump is a scumbag. So is Biden. I would absolutely prefer two different choices.

Holy fkn shit are you this much of an asshole in person?

I'm trying to finally agree with you on something for once, holy hell this is a slam dunk and you can't even dribble the ball lol
How am I the asshole? I stated an opinion. You asked me my opinion on the soundbites. I provided exactly that in 2 sentences. Your response was assholish about my inability to answer the question...even though I did that without any embellishment.

So, no, I'm not this much of an asshole in person because people don't act like that in person either.

How am I the asshole? I stated an opinion. You asked me my opinion on the soundbites. I provided exactly that in 2 sentences.
I've also decided to watch his public remarks for the last couple of weeks. Not the sound bites but the full remarks.
He sounds fine.

Did you watch the sound bites? If so, what did you think about Biden's remarks, specifically how did he sound in them?

Last edited:
I am sure his age has to do with his ineffectiveness. I am not going to post the 100s of videos where Biden said massive illegal immigration turns sanctuary cities to shitholes. Or how him and Kamala said "Don't come". He now supports massive illegal immigration. His admin. allows Illegals to travel via airplane, and go through TSA with just an APP. No photo, no proof. An app from Customs and Border Patrol (CBP One) that schedules asylum hearings. You fill it out yourself. If I forget my license, I am fucked. But if I am an MS-13 gang leader with facial tattoos, I just have to show an app. We see the crime. We see the fentanyl. We see the gang activity increase by the month. We see the type of crime that exists in places like Venezuela, El Salvador coming here. Even if you are a diehard liberal, you have to see the danger here. I get it...Biden sees votes, but he is putting us all in danger. The sanctuary cities are already seeing it....the murders and robberies. We have to vet who comes in and this isn't happening. They are finding body parts by me in the fucking suburbs....MS-13. What a clown of a President, age is not an excuse.

I believe this is from the same poll, at least same pollsters. But it isn't just about his age.

These guys are exhausting.

Their candidate is a smoldering dumpster fire so they have to pretend Biden is worse than him, when only obviously that isn't the case. OBVIOUSLY. Biden has old socks more qualified to be president than Trump, but they're happy to sing the partisan song.

No idea why I bother with these idiots.
I think part of this is a deliberate effort to deflect from Trump's more legitimate issues. But the contrast really illustrates how sharp Biden is.
It might be even worse than that, some of these guys might actually believe Trump is a persecuted savior and Biden is a puppet of globalists and whatnot.

It might be even worse than that, some of these guys might actually believe Trump is a persecuted savior and Biden is a puppet of globalists and whatnot.
They "believe" it in the sense that it makes them feel good to say it. I don't think they believe it like they believe that an elevator will take them to the correct floor.

Back