Elections NYT: Majority See Biden Too Old To Be Effective

Okay and the second clarification post?
My response to your post was this:

Biden isn't "nonsensical," though, if we're being honest. What we see is him talking intelligently about serious issues for 10 minutes, and there was a moment or two when he said one thing and meant another. Trump *cannot* talk coherently about anything, and often says stuff that is just baffling. There is no way anyone can watch them one after another--not clips but actual full talks--and fail to see that Biden is *way* sharper.

trump ordered republicans to not do anything on the border. Does trumps bragging about it mean nothing?
He closed the border. Do you think this wave we are seeing would have happened under Trump? Keep dreaming, it just isn't true.

My response to your post was this:

Biden isn't "nonsensical," though, if we're being honest. What we see is him talking intelligently about serious issues for 10 minutes, and there was a moment or two when he said one thing and meant another. Trump *cannot* talk coherently about anything, and often says stuff that is just baffling. There is no way anyone can watch them one after another--not clips but actual full talks--and fail to see that Biden is *way* sharper.
Okay so just ignoring it.

People see Biden as declining mentally and physically(too old to be effective) due to age.

People likely see Trump as unstable.

Trump leading in polls.

Instability is more favored than age induced decline.

He closed the border. Do you think this wave we are seeing would have happened under Trump? Keep dreaming, it just isn't true.
I think if we're being honest, we know that the situation would be largely unchanged under Trump, but the same people screeching about it would just stop talking about it. This isn't any of our first rodeos, is it?

Okay so just ignoring it.
I'm not ignoring your post. I responded to it. I pointed out that the factual premise is false. It seems like you have a canned response and you don't know how to think on your feet when someone questions GOP propaganda.

I did address what you said. This is all a matter of perspective. Maybe read up on our previous Presidents. There is no way you can claim to be absolutely correct with this opinion.

Of course Trump is a scumbag. So is Biden. I would absolutely prefer two different choices.
It's a false equivalency and I think it's a psychological need for people on the right to pretend Biden is anywhere near the scumbag that Trump is.

I don't think you guys could live with yourselves voting for Trump unless you lied and slandered and pretended Biden was just as bad but anybody being honest with themselves knows for a fact it's not even remotely close.

Trump is a swindler. He is a bully. She rips off his own workers as a matter of policy. He bullies blue collar workers. He is a serial liar. He is mentally ill in the form of being so insecure that he cannot handle public loss... That's why he has lied about the election being stolen even though he knows he lost and even though it has ripped the country apart to tell such a despicable anti-american lie.

His worst attribute though, in my opinion, is his need to divide everyone to empower himself. He has no sense of self-worth whatsoever so the only way he can put himself on top is if he brings everybody else down where he is. And he is a master of doing that and he has beought the whole country down with him. If Trump says something bad about a person or a group. It's never from principal. It is always whether or not that person or group supports him, likes him, agrees with him, etc. it's always personal and since he is mentally ill it's always sickeningly personal.

I really never thought a single president was totally unfit to be president, but Trump is literally and objectively unfit to be president. He is not worthy of the role. He cannot rise to anything like service to humanity. He does not have that gear. It is impossible for him. Trump serves himself and nobody else. And since he is so mentally ill and pathetically sick, the only way he can serve himself is by harming and bringing others down.

Trump has caused people who used to be rightfully ashamed of who they were to boldly step forward and act publicly in pathetic and profoundly sick ways. He has degraded the national discourse he has degraded social norms.

The reason you guys can defend him in good conscience is because you have also along with him abandoned honesty and integrity. You're not even looking for that anymore. You don't care. You found a way to "win" without the need to be "good" on any level at all.

Last edited:
I think if we're being honest, we know that the situation would be largely unchanged under Trump, but the same people screeching about it would just stop talking about it. This isn't any of our first rodeos, is it?
You earnestly think that you’d see the same number of illegal crossings under Trump? The executive orders Biden rescinded must have been worthless then.

I'm not ignoring your post. I responded to it. I pointed out that the factual premise is false. It seems like you have a canned response and you don't know how to think on your feet when someone questions GOP propaganda.

It’s factually false that the majority of voters think Biden is too old to be effective? NYT poll must be GOP propaganda.

Or you’re just a hack.

For the third time.

The majority of voters feel Biden has declined and is now too old to be effective.

I’m sure the majority of Voters would feel Trump is unstable.

Instability is apparently preferred over age induced decline.

Biden has never had this kind of brain freeze. He stutters and says some dumb shit but Bidens eyes never bugged out like Trumps did when Trump got hit with a blast of Alzheimers.

You earnestly think that you’d see the same number of illegal crossings under Trump? The executive orders Biden rescinded must have been worthless then.
The numbers fluctuate (so the exact same is unlikely, but it might be more, might be less), not really related to the president.
It’s factually false that the majority of voters think Biden is too old to be effective? NYT poll must be GOP propaganda.

Or you’re just a hack.
It's factually false that Biden is nonsensical. Didn't you read my post? How can you possibly be confused about that?

I glue and you're rubber? I think you just throw out words in a meaningless way because you get mad when someone questions GOP orthodoxy, but I'm making a real point.

For the third time.

The majority of voters feel Biden has declined and is now too old to be effective.

I’m sure the majority of Voters would feel Trump is unstable.

Instability is apparently preferred over age induced decline.
I think this is likely the meaning behind the poles right now, but I'm guessing people will rethink that as the election gets closer. I think a bunch of Democrats are pissed off at the Democratic party and trying to make a point but when it comes to voting time I think reason will prevail.

It's not objectively better to have Trump than Biden even though Biden is declining mentally and the reason for that is because Trump in his prime is despicably unqualified to be president. He's a self-serving cretan, bully, narcissist and maybe worse. Trump is mentally unfit to be president, but he's also emotionally and psychologically unfit to be president. He cannot serve the country. He can only serve himself. When he's sharp and focused he's a danger to the country.

I think Biden is declining and I don't think it's crazy too assess him that way. I do think right-wing propaganda crops videos of Biden dishonestly and adds scary music the way conspiracy theory videos do to make him look worse than he really is though.

Still Biden will put together a decent cabinet in his second term just like he did in his first term. Whereas Trump will put in family members fools and f****** idiots!!

Partisan stuff aside, the whole situation is a ridiculous train wreck and I can't believe we're here as a country. The last eight years has shattered my faith in this country profoundly.

The numbers fluctuate (so the exact same is unlikely, but it might be more, might be less), not really related to the president.

It's factually false that Biden is nonsensical. Didn't you read my post? How can you possibly be confused about that?

I glue and you're rubber? I think you just throw out words in a meaningless way because you get mad when someone questions GOP orthodoxy, but I'm making a real point.
Good old, Jack. Can’t move on when he doesn’t like a word 8 posts back.

I think this is likely the meaning behind the poles right now, but I'm guessing people will rethink that as the election gets closer. I think a bunch of Democrats are pissed off at the Democratic party and trying to make a point but when it comes to voting time I think reason will prevail.

It's not objectively better to have Trump than Biden even though Biden is declining mentally and the reason for that is because Trump in his prime is despicably unqualified to be president. He's a self-serving cretan, bully, narcissist and maybe worse. Trump is mentally unfit to be president, but he's also emotionally and psychologically unfit to be president. He cannot serve the country. He can only serve himself. When he's sharp and focused he's a danger to the country.

I think Biden is declining and I don't think it's crazy too assess him that way. I do think right-wing propaganda crops videos of Biden dishonestly and adds scary music the way conspiracy theory videos do to make him look worse than he really is though.

Still Biden will put together a decent cabinet in his second term just like he did in his first term. Whereas Trump will put in family members fools and f****** idiots!!

Partisan stuff aside, the whole situation is a ridiculous train wreck and I can't believe we're here as a country. The last eight years has shattered my faith in this country profoundly.
Thank you for a thoughtful response

if the whole thing hinges on biden being dementia patient and cant even talk. and he comes out and goes on the campaign trail and gives speeches. It will set the bar so low that it will be hard to say he cant even talk. Especially if there is a debate. Imagine if anything health wise happens to either guy? Remember on here when people thought hillary was about to die because she passed out or got light headed?

Good old, Jack. Can’t move on when he doesn’t like a word 8 posts back.
Not sure what you're saying. If there's anything specific you can't understand, you can learn to ask questions, preferably in an appropriate tone.

Not sure what you're saying. If there's anything specific you can't understand, you can learn to ask questions, preferably in an appropriate tone.
You took umbrage with my use of the word nonsensical.

I clarified my point.

Three times.

You ignored it.

if the whole thing hinges on biden being dementia patient and cant even talk. and he comes out and goes on the campaign trail and gives speeches. It will set the bar so low that it will be hard to say he cant even talk. Especially if there is a debate. Imagine if anything health wise happens to either guy? Remember on here when people thought hillary was about to die because she passed out or got light headed?
Republicans were saying this exact same bullshit in 2020, and then there was a debate, and Biden humiliated Trump, spawning crazy theories about him taking PEDs and leading to Trump skipping the next one. Trump is sounding even worse now, and I very much doubt that Trump will debate him.

And, yeah, rob (one of the hacks pushing the "Biden is senile" bullshit the hardest) still insists that Clinton was using a body double (not sure if he thinks she actually died or was just doing it temporarily), if you want to know about his credibility when it comes to assessing GOP propaganda. He also thinks there's a good chance she's *murdered* people!

You took umbrage with my use of the word nonsensical.

I clarified my point.

Three times.

You ignored it.
Not the word. I said that Biden wasn't nonsensical. It's not about the word choice; it's the concept. The difference between the two of them is that Biden is actually sharp and can talk about policy, but he stutters or missteps sometimes (like everyone, TBH), while Trump cannot make sense for more than a sentence at a time. He doesn't even seem to have a clue about the areas of disagreement.

Republicans were saying this exact same bullshit in 2020, and then there was a debate, and Biden humiliated Trump, spawning crazy theories about him taking PEDs and leading to Trump skipping the next one. Trump is sounding even worse now, and I very much doubt that Trump will debate him.

And, yeah, rob (one of the hacks pushing the "Biden is senile" bullshit the hardest) still insists that Clinton was using a body double (not sure if he thinks she actually died or was just doing it temporarily), if you want to know about his credibility when it comes to assessing GOP propaganda.
Pretty decent chance she either was dealing with seizures during that time.

Body double wasn’t guaranteed, but possible.

Back