RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Jake Paul vs Nate Diaz DAZN PPV 8/5

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If anyone subscribes to these Jake Paul fixed fights for 10's of millions, you have to be an idiot. I am saying that with all do respect to your intelligence, granted, you probably eat at Mcdonalds and watch a lot of netflix, tv, youtube, but you have to be somewhat intelligent

With all due respect, only an idiot would write “with all do respect” then question the intelligence of others.

…….with all do respect.

Last edited:
Retard alert!
police-siren-siren.gif

We know TS thinks the earth is flat.

TS, if you think these Jake Paul fights are fixed, then I know the following about you:
You have never been in an actual fight
You are giving these fighters way too much credit for their acting skills.
You're not very bright.

Savior for MMA is going to be Mike Perry....

You're missing an important but clearly overlooked aspect to this...

The bjj black belt needs to actually be willing to use his bjj in order to have that advantage. Nate's committing to a takedown. That should be your answer. Is that what will happen?

Mr stand and taunt for 20 years will now, in fear of another man's power and skill, commit to putting his crotch in Disney channel's Very Own Jake Paul in order to ensure a victory?

That was actually the solely decent point you made.
But i cannot give you a pass for the obscene trolling you made with that thread.
Generally speaking, Imagining Nate having difficulties in mma against Paul is like imagining crawford being in trouble against nate in a boxing bout.

If he made it the strict rule to honor the weight class he would be fighting guys nobody has ever heard of with less than 10 fights to their name and he would not make any money, probably his promotion would bleed money. Instead guys sometimes move up a weight class so everyone can get paid. What exactly is the problem here?

Bunch of Jake Paul shills on payroll. There's mma fighters jumping to fight for those high salaries who are not 155/170ers. There's plenty 185ers or 205ers out there. The problem is your dishonesty. Shill.

Meh it was a real fight and decently entertaining. I’d love to see the MMA rematch that will never happen

and he’s made dozens of millions of dollars doing it. Nobody outside of boxing dorks even know the names of 7 total current boxers period. He’s fighting the right people for what he’s doing. He’s getting great press

Also, he can’t fight current mma fighters because Dana won’t let them. And it’s not like he’s taken chumps. He could have just boxed CM punk lol

He's not looking for 185ers period and you know it. Contracts end. He doesn't talk to 185ers to come over after their contract expires. He is aiming at former 145 champ Conor.

If anyone subscribes to these Jake Paul fixed fights for 10's of millions, you have to be an idiot. I am saying that with all do respect to your intelligence, granted, you probably eat at Mcdonalds and watch a lot of netflix, tv, youtube, but you have to be somewhat intelligent (now is a good time to google the word facisous). It's the same fucking thing every fight. Just some light sparring, so easy to fix a boxing match, and then Jake wins, literally who fucking gives a shit. The only reason topics and threads like this get censored is because this is a multi million dollar business, get the dummies to shell out 70 dollars, 1million at a time, and put on a lame performance, as realistic as we can make it. It's an insult to your intelligence, to your wallet, and you should wake up and never purchase this shit bag again. Btw, I didn't purchase, but called the exact outcome the exact way. A little sparring session for sure practiced by LA sports entertainers, both these guys. Total Dog shit.
Just admit that you thought Nate Diaz was going to win.

That was actually the solely decent point you made.
But i cannot give you a pass for the obscene trolling you made with that thread.
Generally speaking, Imagining Nate having difficulties in mma against Paul is like imagining crawford being in trouble against nate in a boxing bout.
I appreciate that you're actually willing to engage in a decent convo lol.
I'm genuinely not trolling in any of this. I truly think Jake gets his hand raised in MMA vs Nate.
We're talking about an MMA boxer man. Nate is a guy who has boxing matches in a cage with 4 oz gloves on for the most part. I really think he'll taunt and bullshit for 30% of the fight, get tagged with bombs for 50% of it and tag Jake with his shots while maybe getting him up against the fence for the remaining 20% of it. Either Jake lands another lead hook to the temple but KOs Nate or survives to win a decision.
Don't really see Jake getting put in positions where he can be subbed. In a 3 rounder especially.

you can think what you want. I watched the Logan fight and in my mind there's no question that he just couldn't put Logan away

People just don't understand size and natural punching power.

Mayweather can not punch and has never knocked out anyone (like actually out) he has never even had a fight where he caused alot of damage with one blow save victor ortiz.

And this is against 135 lbs men not 200 lbsers. Of course if he took it more serious pressured more more rounds he probably could stop paul. But the way their fight was yeah he just couldn't hurt him.

Also they both looked horrendous. I thought Paul looked his best against Tommy Fury. If he had any killer instinct he could've finished it in 1 or 5.

Nate did what he could considering he can't punch and is way smaller / older. He picked up reads on Jake early but just couldn't capitalize...mostly because he punches like a girl.

Back