RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Jake Paul vs Nate Diaz DAZN PPV 8/5

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Olivia Curry had a bad final minute of that round.

Didn't know who Curry is before 30 mins ago, but I'm impressed with her even though she will probably eat the mat before this is over.

What did I walk into? Are people arguing that a boxer would win an MMA fight against an MMA fighter??
Last I checked some of them already had. Fights start standing. Each subsequent round also starts standing. MMA is full of big egos that would love nothing more than to prove that they can stand & bang with a boxer.

This chick is bald-headed.

Didn't know who Curry is before 30 mins ago, but I'm impressed with her even though she will probably eat the mat before this is over.
Yeah she's tough. Looks like she will at least make it to last round. No shame considering the experience and skill difference.

Yeah she's tough. Looks like she will at least make it to last round. No shame considering the experience and skill difference.
Enormous underdog, and everyone was counting her out. She said she wasn't afraid of Green, and I'm terrified of Green. Curry believes in herself and she's proven she's a tough fighter. Mindset speaks much of her. That she hasn't hit the mat is amazing.

Ronda just got choked out at Summer Slam 2023 .

c908c0ae6fb1a000e4ca21f31d2ac19c.gif

This card is a flop.

Last I checked some of them already had. Fights start standing. Each subsequent round also starts standing. MMA is full of big egos that would love nothing more than to prove that they can stand & bang with a boxer.

If you think a boxer is likely to beat an MMA fighter without something extraordinary taking place (like a huge discrepancy in skill levels or the MMA fighter being an idiot), you are mistaken.

I can't believe this is an argument in 2023.

Jesus, Rampage is still trying to fight Shoonover?

<36>

God damn, Rampage has lost a shit ton of weight.

Last time I seen him he looked like a fucking blob against Fedor, blatantly taking a dive.

That said, Shannon will finish him easy.

Rampage wanting that Schoonover fight a little too much

If you think a boxer is likely to beat an MMA fighter without something extraordinary taking place (like a huge discrepancy in skill levels or the MMA fighter being an idiot), you are mistaken.

I can't believe this is an argument in 2023.

It's pretty dumb, but this is what happens when casuals tune in to watch small, past their prime MMA fighters lose boxing matches.

Nate is getting mauled tonight, dude literally fought at 155 in his prime in MMA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbdbxb
Back