RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Ngannou vs Joshua Discussion 11AM ET/8AM PT, 3/8 DAZN PPV

They may have just locked it for whatever reason. Refresh and keep checking. Any good book will have that fight open for at least another hour
I'm gonna just go with V cash. I bet a bunch on the UFC card tomorrow.

Dude should use his 3 foot reach advantage

DnLf5E.gif
seriously. wtf is he doing <Lmaoo>

you dont sound like you really like boxing to me, so go and fuck off and stick to MMA

"wah wah wah, i dont want to listen to people speak...i dont have any time for that"....fuck off then, go and watch something else
Imagine being such a boxing shill that you defend some of the worst pacing in sports history.

The commentators were all in on Ball before the fight making it seem like it would be a one sided beatdown.

Then they were confused why the odd makers had him as the favorite as Vargas has been winning rounds.

I hope they didn't buy into the odds and think it was going to be a one sided beatdown.

Vargas is fighting a little bit smarter than usual. You can tell what this fight means for him. Still his opponent is making it a bit too easy for him to look good

This is the worst performance I've seen from Ball, but Vargas is fighting smart and the reach difference is just insanely difficult for Ball to get past.

in honor of Akira Toriyama, I’ll make a DB reference.

Ball feels like if he transformed into super sayan he’d be Issac Cruz, but still hasn’t learned how.

If the UFC does something right to a science its their pacing, Boxing is awfull at it, is there a real reason for them not hurry things a bit when fights end early? They are not competing with anyone for viewers today, its still way too early for boxing on this side of the world, people are still at work on a friday.

Back