RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Ngannou vs Joshua Discussion 11AM ET/8AM PT, 3/8 DAZN PPV

The slow motion shows he was totally done after the first knockdown. Should've been stopped there.
What's next? Joshua vs Parker?
Probably the fight to make, maybe Hrgovic? I might be biased but would love to see Kabayel get a crack at the top guys. But where does Joshua go from here Usyk trilogy? I think the best outcome for Joshua is Fury winning somehow.

Shame I thought it would be a bit more competitive
But AJ came out strong and concussed Francis early with that jab

After that Francis was already done, just like AJ was against Ruiz the first time

AJ sounding good here, like it, was worried by his initial 'it is what it is' in a weird voice.

I don't think we've ever seen Francis sparked like that. His chin may just be cracked from this..

That was fast . . .

<{katwhu}>

Awesome interview from AJ. Very respectful. Francis needs to go back to MMA, however. He's on the tail end of his career anyway. I'm glad he got paid. His story is still remarkable when you consider what he's gone through to get to where he is.

The slow motion shows he was totally done after the first knockdown. Should've been stopped there.
What's next? Joshua vs Parker?

He was. He went into swing big and hope something lands panic mode to end the 1st.

Don't think AJ needed any extra prep for such rudimentary opponent. This ain't Usyk in front of him. Bro outfeinted him with couple of level changes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back