RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Ngannou vs Joshua Discussion 11AM ET/8AM PT, 3/8 DAZN PPV

Francis please dont be down on yourself YOU SINGLE HANDILY PAVED THE WAY for MMA fighters to test
the waters and to believe in themselves. Muhammed Ali would be proud

and for all the ones that got something funny to say AT LEAST HE AINT GET KNOCKED OUT
FOR 250K AND SOME FREE VENUM FIGHT KITS

A boxer's power is just different. Some of us tried to tell you guys. Francis had never seen this much firepower. With how porous his defense is he was almost certainly getting knocked out (unless he managed to catch AJ first).
It’s not all power. Every knockdown was as clean as it gets against a dude biting on every single faint

'Final prediction is that the combat sports world is due for a brutal reality check. AJ is the worst matchup for Big Frank in the division.

AJ KO round 2'

My prediction from the closed thread. I'm not above a victory lap. And yes I bet on it (although not much).

Francis made life changing money. But the universe returns to its natural order.

Another massive loss for MMA because of U Fight Cheap's monopoly. It can't pay its fighters so they leave and have to get embarrassed in a different sport.

AJ would wipe the floor with Jones in boxing <45>
No question about it lol, it wouldn't even a contest. What would Jones gameplan look like? Shell up and Jab for 12 rounds and try to tire out the other guy with clinchin?

Not to make excuses for Francis but he was definitely overconfident in there. The audacity of him to switch to southpaw

Easy to be classy when you win especially when there isnt bad blood. When he lost to Usyk he had a panic attack in the ring and lost his marbles.

This is true, but he could be shitting on Francis right here. One interview at a time, I suppose.

Dana right now

dana-white-ufc-president.gif
haha Dana is so salty and holds a grudge, he never lets go. You just know he is dancing in the snow in his driveway right now

Back