RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Ngannou vs Joshua Discussion 11AM ET/8AM PT, 3/8 DAZN PPV

Fury just shitting on AJ with the Usyk line, lol.
I missed it. I used to favor Fury over AJ. Pretty much until Fury fought Francis lol. After that one I was thinking maybe AJ has a chance. Now I'm really thinking AJ has a chance. Wonder how he'll look against Usyk though. No idea what will happen there

ngannou took the bag and slept on it. this is what mma striking versus boxing in boxing rules looks like.

I missed it. I used to favor Fury over AJ. Pretty much until Fury fought Francis lol. After that one I was thinking maybe AJ has a chance. Now I'm really thinking AJ has a chance. Wonder how he'll look against Usyk though. No idea what will happen there

I think Fury beats him if he takes it seriously. See how much better he looks right now.

Renan Ferreira has a legit chance
He KO's Frank and signs to the UFC next year so we can get the proper HW lineal champion back where he fights Tom to unify.
You don't get sparked for the first time in your late 30s and come back with your old chin. Francis took one bad knockdown, one worse knockdown, and a huge killshot. That was probably more punishment to the chin than he took across his entire MMA career.

Last edited:
the ref did ng dirty .. he really should've stopped it after that 2nd knockdown .. he was done .. ref served him up on a platter for joshua .. but by not stopping it, he created a big time historical highlight for boxing and joshua and destroyed ng's image

…..but Ngannous never even been wobbled before! Joshua even knocked him out with pillows on his fists
Yeah Stipe actually hurt him though in their rematch. At least some MMA fans acknowledged this. Others pretended like it didn't happen. The one argument I'd heard was that Francis had eaten knees, kicks, and elbows therefore he should be able to take Joshua's power. That sounds good in theory but we knew Joshua could stop him going in.

SEI195171585.jpg

…..but Ngannous never even been wobbled before! Joshua even knocked him out with pillows on his fists

ive already told folks that pillow fisted zombie mode and out of prime Stipe almost did the impossible off of the backfoot and then he runned like an idiot into ngannous punch ...

Joshua has the power to knock him out but we shouldnt forget that Ngannou doesnt have anything to lose while Joshua could lose everything.

Joshua has to be the most impressive "non natural born fighter" ive seen.

Watching such a massive right hand land clean doesn't happen all that often. If anything we got to see something unusual tonight. Francis woke up after only a few minutes and it certainly proves that he is a physical freak. AJ would kill most human beings with that punch.

Yeah Stipe actually hurt him though in their rematch. At least some MMA fans acknowledged this. Others pretended like it didn't happen. The one argument I'd heard was that Francis had eaten knees, kicks, and elbows therefore he should be able to take Joshua's power. That sounds good in theory but we knew Joshua could stop him going in.

He caught him moving in, which caused Stipe to move forward and eat a counter. Francis recovered immediately and flattened him. Let's not act like Francis hasn't shown a great chin in the past. He even ate a flush elbow from Fury in their fight. But he's old and again, AJ is a huge human and great athlete that hits incredibly hard.

Watching such a massive right hand land clean doesn't happen all that often. If anything we got to see something unusual tonight. Francis woke up after only a few minutes and it certainly proves that he is a physical freak. AJ would kill most human beings with that punch.

That punch is fucking scary. Francis was out on his feet basically and AJ unloaded on him. I'm glad he's okay.

Back