Official Women's Division Discussion #25

If Kuma signs with KSW, I wonder under what terms. I'm not sure they'd allow her to fight in Invicta, especially if she wins the belt. I believe Lipski has 1 fight remaining on her contract. Win or lose, what will be her next move?

If Kuma signs with KSW, I wonder under what terms. I'm not sure they'd allow her to fight in Invicta, especially if she wins the belt. I believe Lipski has 1 fight remaining on her contract. Win or lose, what will be her next move?

I think Shannon would let her. i.e. Ham vs. Frye

I think Shannon would let her. i.e. Ham vs. Frye
I know Invicta would let her fight elsewhere but I was questioning whether KSW would extend the same accommodation. I'm pretty certain Lipski was exclusive to KSW.

That's probably because there isn't a whole lot of depth in those divisions in general right now.
There is a huge lack of depth to the 135 division in the United States & Canada in particular. I don’t think that helps Invicta at all.

In the next couple years there’s a decent crop of talent that had long amateur careers in the US though, so we’ll probably see them.

Find an Olympian who looks like Jaime Koeppe - and trains extensively with truly great coaches for several years to become well-rounded - and she'd likely become a multi-millionaire.

Find an Olympian who looks like Jaime Koeppe - and trains extensively with truly great coaches for several years to become well-rounded - and she'd likely become a multi-millionaire.

Will ignore the opportunity for a "well-rounded": joke here.

Nothing is signed but Aga's manager is pushing for the fight.
Really? Wow, that's weird. In her last fight Aga lost close decision to a champion, and with Maia in UFC she's probably #1 pick to fight for vacant belt, and if everything goes smooth she's one step away from UFC contract.

Unless KSW offers some serious money i don't really see the point in fighting Lipski.

I know KSW has offered Lipski 2 additional fights with a pay significantly greater than UFC's offer.

Her main issue with KSW is she's the only female on contract and the organization has always had difficulties finding good free agents. She more or less has demanded they sign others as a potential stipulation to resigning. With that said, I couldn't find anything on how much KSW pays her.

I know KSW has offered Lipski 2 additional fights with a pay significantly greater than UFC's offer.

Her main issue with KSW is she's the only female on contract and the organization has always had difficulties finding good free agents. She more or less has demanded they sign others as a potential stipulation to resigning. With that said, I couldn't find anything on how much KSW pays her.

AKA the Jessica Aguilar syndrome

So yeah the Mallroy Martin-Maria Rivera match is off. 17 pounds?

So yeah the Mallroy Martin-Maria Rivera match is off. 17 pounds?

Good for her for not taking the fight. Didn’t Maycee Barber weigh in as a flyweight for their 115 bout and end up winning?

This will create a shit storm in the heavies and reddit.

Already starting in the heavies.

I avoid reddit. Nothing like having quality information "downvoted" or whatever the hell happens because morons do not like it.

Back