Older Sherbros, bestow some knowledge on younger guys.

give zero fucks about being the butt of your friends jokes, for hitting the chick with the goofy teeth

smash everything that comes your way.

lY3xDS0.jpg

I'm guessing you're skinny and not fat.

I was a little skinny for my last competition. Now I’m just about right at 6’1” and 205 lbs.

Weight is a tricky issue with women when you are a combat athlete. They don’t really want to hear how you have to cut 6 pounds when you aren’t fat.

Can't believe that this gets no likes. No matter how good after 6 months it's just a job.
I think we need to redefine work. As in, “your life’s work.” This is my 22nd year as a teacher and I’m still excited to be there.

If there's one thing every young man should know it's this: ALWAYS..... wait, no .... NEVER .... hang on that's not quite .... fuck. Eh just think first.

But seriously everything in your life hinges on one single thing: how you manage your time. How much you think/obsess, love/hate, engage/withdraw, laze/achieve, fuck/don't fuck. However much time you spend on a thing plus your attitude multiplied by your relationships equals your life.

On a personal note: the answer is yes what you do for and to the world absolutely matters. Good and bad. Happy holidays, boys and girls.

- Bros before Ho's.

- Bitches ain't shit but Ho's and Tricks.

- If voting in elections resulted in a fair and democratic society, it would be abolished.

- All religions are equal: all the Gods are vicious, treacherous cunts.

- You are not a spark of the Divine. You are a tiny, insignificant speck in a vast, uncaring universe. But then so is everyone else.

- Ask not what you can do for your country. Rather, ask what your country can do for you.

- The question you should ask is not, "Am I being cynical?" but rather, "Am I being cynical enough?"

- Get your retaliation in first.

- Men are for fighting and beating, women are for fucking, dogs are for friendship.

don't ask for advice on the internet
don't live a safe, boring life

Don't sell pot. You'll just smoke all your profits and probably end up owing money.

- Buy land
- Cook every meal from scratch
- Trying to enlighten dumb people on the internet is a waste of time
- Women can't control their emotions
- Marriage is a sham
- City/large suburban life is overrated

Agreed except marriage can be a sham but isn't always.

when bullshit outweighs the rate of pay, its time to walk

that goes for employment, relationships, friendships and other pursuits

spend your time doing what you want to be doing, not what others want you to do

as time goes on .... keep hold of the people that make you smile

Every day is a school day. Don’t worry too much about fucking up, that’s inevitable, just make sure you learn from your mistakes (and, if you can, the mistakes of the people around you although imho that’s harder to do...)

One of my biggest regrets is not listening to my high school counselors and elders when they told me to keep my mind on those books and focus on a higher education. Took me until my 30s to finish my degree (I might get my Master's, too. I just graduated last year)

-SAVE. YOUR. MONEY
-If you see a girl you're interested in and you think she likes you, ask her out immediately. Don't wait
-Learn to deal with rejection at an early age
-Feel free to change your mind about career choices. Last thing you want to do is work a job for 20 years and wake up one day saying, "I should have done something else."
-Try not to carry grudges but don't hesitate to cut negative people out of your life
-Get a driver's license as soon as you can. I learned the hard way and missed out on so much growing up

Last edited:
give zero fucks about being the butt of your friends jokes, for hitting the chick with the goofy teeth

smash everything that comes your way.

lY3xDS0.jpg

One of my biggest regrets growing up was passing on goofy but cute white chicks because my friends and black women like my sisters would clown on me. Looking back it's like," you could have had steady puss on a weekly basis if you would have just told them to mind their own damn business."

[QUOTE="
-If you see a girl you're interested in and you think she likes you, ask her out immediately. Don't wait
-Learn to deal with rejection at an early age”
[/QUOTE]

Two very good points. Getting knocked back by a girl you like sucks, but it hurts a lot less than the years of “if only” that follows if you don’t try...

Be patient with the rough times in your life... the struggles that have you without hope and full of despair.
Try to accept those moments the best you can. Because when you get the distance of years on them and can look back at them you'll, in a paradoxical way, be grateful that they were there. They helped shape you into the person you find yourself on that day when you're able to thankfully reflect upon them.

No one grows in character sitting comfortably on a couch eating chips or always having the best of times with the best of friends.

If you don't see yourself marrying her, don't just date her long term for convenience. You'll miss out on a whole lot of fun and probably break her heart too.

Also I would tell myself at 20 the young bull old bull story, it was passed on to me mid way through my 20s and understanding it was part of my becoming a man.

Amen!

"All women lie."

And, broadly, all women cheat.
Guaranteed, if your woman tells you she had cheated on a prior bf, she'll cheat again. They justify it really easily.

"ALL" seems a bit much, but it is a LOT. Women cheat at the same rate as men.

3. Always follow through on a commitment and if you can't give as much notice as possible as to why and apologize.

#hespect

It's like simple manners like this are all but lost in society.

Ever have someone not showing up to something (they probably never intended to show up) and they don't let you know until you call them?

"I'm going to add more to this post later."

Please do, it's solid advice. What's the GSP thing mean though?

Back