OVERWATCH, v5: The Wicked Witch is Dead

Idk how I feel about Brigitte’s voicelines.. “I LOVE TEEN MEN!!”

If that ever happened to me I'd toss my PC into a ravine.

I played four 4 VS 4 matches as D.va and made a music video with the game play.

I finally finished my placements for this season and in the last 6 games I had a Torb or Symmetra one trick in 5 of them. It was different people every time too. How are there that many Torbjorn one tricks?

I finally finished my placements for this season and in the last 6 games I had a Torb or Symmetra one trick in 5 of them. It was different people every time too. How are there that many Torbjorn one tricks?
So annoying.

Remember that you're selfish if you don't change your play around them.

One tricks are not only entitled to pick whoever they want they get to choose your pick too.. or you're throwing

Wow, just had some dumb ass Mercy on my team that would run out around corners constantly and get picked off by the enemy Widow. So instead of you know, watching sightlines and being careful about positioning the dumb fuck rolls Winston and we lose the game because nobody went second healer (I was Moira). So frustrating.

Fuck you Overwatch and your broke ass matchmaking. Your coders sucks ass! I hope you are reading this cuz your algorithm for matchmaking sucks dick!

Fuck you Overwatch and your broke ass matchmaking. Your coders sucks ass! I hope you are reading this cuz your algorithm for matchmaking sucks dick!
4.png

What did the matchmaker do to you?

4.png

What did the matchmaker do to you?

I played 6 games last night and won 1. I went from a low level plat SR 2550 to a low level gold SR 2100.

Its just frustrating sometimes. Doesn't their algorithm take into account losing streaks? After the third loss, I would hope they stack me with with some good players.

Also, there are too many Grandmaster smurfs in gold. Get rid of dual-acccounts. Actually, I dont know if they were Grandmaster, but you could tell that they were smurfing.

Ran a bastion/torb combo pirate-ship on Gibraltar. Always a good time.

I've been mid gold/low plat every season of this game. I started out this season in the 2400's. I've dropped to like 1650 in the past week and half.

I don't know what the fuck is happening. I just consistently get the worst teams. My win percentage over that time is probably like 10%.

Something is broken with this game.

I've been mid gold/low plat every season of this game. I started out this season in the 2400's. I've dropped to like 1650 in the past week and half.

I don't know what the fuck is happening. I just consistently get the worst teams. My win percentage over that time is probably like 10%.

Did that in like season 4. Now I just do my placements and hang out in the Arcade.

tumblr_nm2gcxrE7g1qznj8ho1_400.gif

That Blackwatch Moira skin.

We have all been there before. A week goes by and you ask yourself " did I really just lose 900 sr in one week?"

It feels completely unnatural and shitty, but we all get them from time to time.

Don't let it tilt you too much or it eiwi get worse. I know my worst death spirals included me being stubborn and not picking what I know was right because I was so tilted. For instance picking dva when I know what we really need is a shield tank.

"People don't like to play tank, how can we fix that?" - Lord Jeff
"I got it. Buff Reaper and Mei." - Unnamed developer that instalocks dps.
"Nailed it." - Lord Jeff

<{hfved}>

We about to be in a solo tank D.Va meta folks.

"People don't like to play tank, how can we fix that?" - Lord Jeff
"I got it. Buff Reaper and Mei." - Unnamed developer that instalocks dps.
"Nailed it." - Lord Jeff

<{hfved}>

We about to be in a solo tank D.Va meta folks.
Did you hear Moria is getting a visual nerf? Less clutter, more transparency.

All these new skins look like shit except for Hanzo.
Yup.

I like the Hanzo one, looking good. I would love a good Moria skin, but it's just her with a hat on.

Orissa needs a decent skin asap. All of hers are complete shite.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back