Media Paddy Pimblett reacts to Green & Moicano's wins at UFC 300

Who would you rather see Paddy Pimblett fight next?

• Total voters
Too late for that. Paddy would be a step backwards for Moicano at this point and I think Renato knows it which is why he didn't even bother mentioning him this time. He's on the doorstep of contendership now; the only thing a match-up with Paddy brings is name value. I could see Paddy getting Jailin or Bobby, but not Renato.

How is he still getting this big in between fights?

Too late for that. Paddy would be a step backwards for Moicano at this point and I think Renato knows it which is why he didn't even bother mentioning him this time. He's on the doorstep of contendership now; the only thing a match-up with Paddy brings is name value. I could see Paddy getting Jailin or Bobby, but not Renato.
I think it might be Bobby.

The UFC fancies Paddy as a star.
Bobby is flamboyant and brash and will talk a ton of shit to sell the fight.
If he wins, then he will likely piece Paddy up. Bobby is hard to finish and as such it could be a war or a whooping
Bobby doesn't have great power, so it would be death by a million paper cuts If Bobby wins.

Bobby called him out.
Paddy says he wants a ranked guy.
Bobby is at the lower end of the rankings and probably one of the more beatable guys with a number next to his name.
(I'm a Bobby fan, just being honest, and Bobby is up there in age and milage, 50+ fights I think.)

How is he still getting this big in between fights?
1a6z37~2.jpg
cookie-monster-om.gif
Jesus fuck Paddy, put down the jellied eels or whatever the fuck you eat over there.

Paddy strikes me as an ice cream guy.

He looks huge

And he will never be great because of it.

He gets fat in between every fight, which besides shitty discipline and not staying /improving condition, also means his camps are going to be focused on losing weight rather than adding and refining skills.

200w (31).gif

I think it might be Bobby.

The UFC fancies Paddy as a star.
Bobby is flamboyant and brash and will talk a ton of shit to sell the fight.
If he wins, then he will likely piece Paddy up. Bobby is hard to finish and as such it could be a war or a whooping
Bobby doesn't have great power, so it would be death by a million paper cuts If Bobby wins.

Bobby called him out.
Paddy says he wants a ranked guy.
Bobby is at the lower end of the rankings and probably one of the more beatable guys with a number next to his name.
(I'm a Bobby fan, just being honest, and Bobby is up there in age and milage, 50+ fights I think.)

I tend to agree.

While I could make a case for Paddy beating Bobby given the latter's declining durability/speed/defense, I would actually probably still favor King over Pimblett if or when the fight happens. He's fairly hard to take down or hold down and Paddy is just absurdly defensively irresponsible.

It's step down for Moicano but I think the Green fight makes perfect sense given I'm convinced Miller would've been their next opponent for Pimblett had he won.

the only reason it'll be Green is because he is just the most winnable fight between the two options.

Moicano called for that smoke.

He knows a fight with Paddy is an easy win and a lot of exposure.

Back