Pastor Paul Begley: Melania demanded spiritual exercism and removal of demonic artifacts from WH.

I don't buy that Melania would be into that stuff. She seems like a complete pragmatist to me: married an ugly old man for his money, doesn't care that he cheats, seems to be pretty much emotionally dead. Not the profile of a superstitious person.

Yeah, there's definitely a much higher class of White House visiter these days.

3F6CFD5900000578-4429236-Captive_audience_Kid_Rock_and_his_new_fiancee_the_Nugents_and_Pa-a-69_1492746171621.jpg
dont laugh, that could be half the cabinet next year

Why? You made my point, how does one receive eternal life, through sanctification or collective salvation? There is a difference, huge difference

And to your first point he didn’t insinuate anything, you just felt the need

Through the acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. I don't subscribe to collective salvation, but I do understand how the concept comes from the Bible - Unitarians take the concept even farther.

We'll have to disagree on whether or not the OP vid insinuated anything.

So the guy saying this, is he a crackpot and full of shit and most likely no one wanted Trump admin requested an exorcism or anything and he’s just trying to get some attention?

Or is it true that Melanie did? Trumps always struck me as very atheist with Donald saying things at time to rile up his gullible Bible Belt voters. Is Melania from a Catholic prevalent area that strongly believes in the active spiritual warfare?

lol, btw when Trump said shithole, the most relevant thing is spiritual. Third World countries are the way they are because of rampant occultism and witchcraft. The shittiest places in the world have the most wide spread occult practices: Africa, Haiti, India, SE Asia, parts of Brazil

Look at SE Asia: the poorest countries have the most occult spirituality in their cultures. Look at Mexico: the murderous drug culture has close ties the Santa Muerte worship. Native Americans: centuries of floundering, couldn't get their heads above the water while refusing to give up their pagan roots.
4bUV7Ls.gif

You better not be liberal or else I'm out of ufc tourney hahahaha

Of course I am, I'm educated and have common sense. You're an early 20s or teenaged professional online troll, like most modern conservatives and all Trump supporters! :)

Of course I am, I'm educated and have common sense. You're an early 20s or teenaged professional online troll, like most modern conservatives and all Trump supporters! :)

I can't tell if this is subtle sarcasm or seriousness lmao

lol, you're spiritually retarded. the key word is Catholic. Catholicism is the open door for the demonic world to enter the church. Why? They allow/encourage veneration of the saints: human idolatry. So any kind of 'local saint' can be worshiped, made idol of, ... it's a scary slippery slope: Santa Muerte is also a ... saint, lol. Yep, that's Catholicism for you. Catholicism also tolerates SYNCRETISM: the mixing of local pagan worship with Christianity. It's everywhere... Haitian Catholics go to church on Sunday and practice VOODOO at home, almost 100% of them.

The one in the old world is not any better: local Italian town worships the body of a local saint so every year they parade his body around the streets... yeah, how demonic can you get? The whole church needs to be done away with, they're not followers of Christ anymore.

Anyway, get your theology right. I know you set the tone of your post to get a certain kind of response, but hopefully some of this will get through.

LOL dude went straight from occultism to derr derr catholicism isnt real chrisitianity

where have i heard that line of thinking from lol

thanks for the trolling of this post though it made me laugh

A little of both!

You will wreck me in the tournament though, I am pretty shit at the game

Tbf I wouldn't expect a liberal to be good at much..

Sorry I had to. Lmao sway and time the uppercut with robbie lawler and thank this smart conservative later.

Wasn't Nancy Reagan really into astrology?

She relied greatly upon some television astrologer from CA. And Nancy was finishing Ronald's sentences and he deferred to her judgement on most things. That's the iconic Republican president they love to trot out. A debt creating nursing home patient in training.

Tbf I wouldn't expect a liberal to be good at much..

Sorry I had to. Lmao sway and time the uppercut with robbie lawler and thank this smart conservative later.

I did use lawler but my opponent used mein so it was easy work.

And you're like 15 stop trying to pretend you know anything about politics you didn't see on Twitter

I did use lawler but my opponent used mein so it was easy work.

And you're like 15 stop trying to pretend you know anything about politics you didn't see on Twitter

Use him at MW he's faster than Erick Silva at WW and he has insane power at MW too. Get tons of one hit KO's.

Lol I'm actually 24 and living in the best timelIne possible, love or hate Trump when all is said and done people are gonna look back and be like "fuck that was fun while it lasted".

lol, btw when Trump said shithole, the most relevant thing is spiritual. Third World countries are the way they are because of rampant occultism and witchcraft. The shittiest places in the world have the most wide spread occult practices: Africa, Haiti, India, SE Asia, parts of Brazil

Look at SE Asia: the poorest countries have the most occult spirituality in their cultures. Look at Mexico: the murderous drug culture has close ties the Santa Muerte worship. Native Americans: centuries of floundering, couldn't get their heads above the water while refusing to give up their pagan roots.

Christianity also happens to be running rampant throughout Africa, Haiti, and most of South and Central America. Maybe the lesson here is that faith in the supernatural is not descriptive of a healthy and sound mind, and leads to manias. The poorest nations on Earth are unwaveringly religious, and the nations throughout Europe in which the populace has rejected religion are routinely the best when it comes to just about any metric of societal health and well being.

She relied greatly upon some television astrologer from CA. And Nancy was finishing Ronald's sentences and he deferred to her judgement on most things. That's the iconic Republican president they love to trot out. A debt creating nursing home patient in training.
If your view on politicians is that personal and emotional, you're not going to do anything but drive yourself crazy and start flames with people.

If your view on politicians is that personal and emotional, you're not going to do anything but drive yourself crazy and start flames with people.

The astrologer, Joan Quigley, was the Reagan's astrologer at the White House until The Chief of Staff found out in 1988.

Ronald Reagan was undergoing the early to mid stages of alzheimer's in his first term.

The sentiment among the people who worked with him in the WH for years was that Nancy kept him on a short leash, and guided him greatly.

So much emotional...........

The astrologer, Joan Quigley, was the Reagan's astrologer at the White House until The Chief of Staff found out in 1988.

Ronald Reagan was undergoing the early to mid stages of alzheimer's in his first term.

The sentiment among the people who worked with him in the WH for years was that Nancy kept him on a short leash, and guided him greatly.

So much emotional...........
You already showed your cards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back