Pastor Paul Begley: Melania demanded spiritual exercism and removal of demonic artifacts from WH.

You already showed your cards.

If by cards, you mean an accurate appraisal of the situation, then yes, cards are on the table....

If by cards, you mean an accurate appraisal of the situation, then yes, cards are on the table....
Unfortunately, your emotional tone and connotation revealed that you're not thinking accurately.

I'd hire a priest to exorcise Steve Bannon too. Guy looks like a walking bloated corpse.

You mean your name-calling. I'm not responding to your name-calling and emotional outburst.

I enjoin you to provide proof of me insulting you. It would also be nice if you could address my claims........

I enjoin you to provide proof of me insulting you. It would also be nice if you could address my claims........
I suggest you scroll back and review these few posts. You're already losing track.

I suggest you scroll back and review these few posts. You're already losing track.

My original post, which you quoted without even addressing, made no mention of you. I have not insulted you. You claimed I was essentially maniac on this political issue. I asserted the facts about the Reagan WH. I have not insulted you, and you did not provide anything like I asked because none exists.

Now, are you going to continue this empty minded trolling, or are you going to actually address the points you quoted in the first place?

My original post, which you quoted without even addressing, made no mention of you. I have not insulted you. You claimed I was essentially maniac on this political issue. I asserted the facts about the Reagan WH. I have not insulted you, and you did not provide anything like I asked because none exists.

Now, are you going to continue this empty minded trolling, or are you going to actually address the points you quoted in the first place?
Great, now review my reply to your original post, so you can see what I'm talking about.

lol, btw when Trump said shithole, the most relevant thing is spiritual. Third World countries are the way they are because of rampant occultism and witchcraft. The shittiest places in the world have the most wide spread occult practices: Africa, Haiti, India, SE Asia, parts of Brazil

Look at SE Asia: the poorest countries have the most occult spirituality in their cultures. Look at Mexico: the murderous drug culture has close ties the Santa Muerte worship. Native Americans: centuries of floundering, couldn't get their heads above the water while refusing to give up their pagan roots.

{<jordan}

You stated I was emotional, while doing nothing to counter my words. Great job..........
There's nothing to counter, you just personally attacked Ronald Reagan, calling him a nursing home patient and other things. That's not productive discussion, that's you lashing out emotionally and wanting someone to argue with so you can lash out even more. All that's going to do is start flames and make you yourself crazy and unhappy.

There's nothing to counter, you just personally attacked Ronald Reagan, calling him a nursing home patient and other things. That's not productive discussion, that's you lashing out emotionally and wanting someone to argue with so you can lash out even more. All that's going to do is start flames and make you yourself crazy and unhappy.

Ronald Reagan listened to an astrologer, and was going through alzheimers while leading the free world. He probably should have been taken care of in a home at that point. If you listen to astrologers like he and his wife did, then you deserve to be ridiculed.

I asked you to provide proof of me insulting you, which is what you claimed I did. Either do it, or wet a pillow up.

Ronald Reagan listened to an astrologer, and was going through alzheimers while leading the free world. He probably should have been taken care of in a home at that point. If you listen to astrologers like he and his wife did, then you deserve to be ridiculed.

I asked you to provide proof of me insulting you, which is what you claimed I did. Either do it, or wet a pillow up.
You didn't read back in the conversation. Shame.

You didn't read back in the conversation. Shame.

You said you would not respond to my name calling. This name calling of another person had nothing to do with you, yet you felt the need to come to me and whine. Cool.

You said you would not respond to my name calling. This name calling of another person had nothing to do with you, yet you felt the need to come to me and whine. Cool.
I'll fill you in this one time, I said that when you respond to politicians that way, it's only going to create flames and make you crazy. Not to me personally.

I'll fill you in this one time, I said that when you respond to politicians that way, it's only going to create flames and make you crazy. Not to me personally.

Dude, Ronald Reagan is dead. I made remarks about him decades after he died. There is literally nothing to respond to, as he did not address me. I also happened to be stating known facts about.

And to be clear, you wrote "If your view on politicians is that personal and emotional, you're not going to do anything but drive yourself crazy and start flames with people." Not anything about responding to dead politicians. You stated that my views, which are comprised of facts in the man's life, would make me crazy.

Good god.

As if Trump is suddenly a practicing Christian because pastors prayed for him?

btw:For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.

ONE Corinthians 7:14
Charlitans Gonna Charlitan

Dude, Ronald Reagan is dead. I made remarks about him decades after he died. There is literally nothing to respond to, as he did not address me. I also happened to be stating known facts about.

And to be clear, you wrote "If your view on politicians is that personal and emotional, you're not going to do anything but drive yourself crazy and start flames with people." Not anything about responding to dead politicians. You stated that my views, which are comprised of facts in the man's life, would make me crazy.

Good god.
That's right. I did say that, you'll end up in a lot of flames on the board and it's going to tick you off even more.

Back