Pastor Paul Begley: Melania demanded spiritual exercism and removal of demonic artifacts from WH.

So, a whine that does nothing to address my points is your aim. Cool.
There were no points. You called Reagan a bunch of names and worked yourself into a frenzy. I just told you that that's going to stress you out and get you involved in flames.

There were no points. You called Reagan a bunch of names and worked yourself into a frenzy. I just told you that that's going to stress you out and get you involved in flames.

I called him a single name, based upon facts of his mental condition, both natural and self inflicted. I'm not in a frenzy, I'm just wondering why you felt the need to whine and moan over something that had nothing to do with you. Please stop crying, it is not becoming of an adult human.

I called him a single name, based upon facts of his mental condition, both natural and self inflicted. I'm not in a frenzy, I'm just wondering why you felt the need to whine and moan over something that had nothing to do with you. Please stop crying, it is not becoming of an adult human.
Whining is complaining about a problem without offering a solution. I offered one, discuss without getting to that level of anger.

I think Melania was raised Catholic. An "exorcism" or a blessing prayed over her home wouldn't be farfetched.

actually it's the third world stuff that she wanted to get rid of

If you don't believe it, you don't worry about it.

I don't believe in astrology so don't care if I am delivering an important presentation when Venus is over Mercury or whatever.

You are correct. But someone who doesn't understand a simple blessing over your home may interpret is as something more dramatic.

"Exorcism" sounds cooler.

2 very different things imo.

Whining is complaining about a problem without offering a solution. I offered one, discuss without getting to that level of anger.

You addressed nothing of my claims, and chose to whine about an insult to a dead man. Here's an insult: Fuck off.

You addressed nothing of my claims, and chose to whine about an insult to a dead man. Here's an insult: Fuck off.
What claims, that he had alzheimers? Okay, that's a medical condition. You can look at doctor's reports and that's the extent of it. It's not policy-based.

What claims, that he had alzheimers? Okay, that's a medical condition. You can look at doctor's reports and that's the extent of it. It's not policy-based.

Yeah, alzheimer's might have a dangerous effect when the president can't remember Iran Contra, say. And the guiding your life with an astrologer would effect policy as well. I'm going to think that someone who has that little regard for evidence, might say, make a lawyer the head of the EPA, and echo his decision by stating trees pollute more than cars.

Stupidity, willful or otherwise, has real world consequences....

Yeah, alzheimer's might have a dangerous effect when the president can't remember Iran Contra, say. And the guiding your life with an astrologer would effect policy as well. I'm going to think that someone who has that little regard for evidence, might say, make a lawyer the head of the EPA, and echo his decision by stating trees pollute more than cars.

Stupidity, willful or otherwise, has real world consequences....
Alzheimer's =/= Stupidity. And having irrational side interests =/= Being ineffective at your main area of work. Isaac Newton was an alchemist in his spare time, for example.

Alzheimer's =/= Stupidity. And having irrational side interests =/= Being ineffective at your main area of work. Isaac Newton was an alchemist in his spare time, for example.

Side interests? Good god, the level you'll go to in order to whore for a corpse.

Here is Reagan's Chief of Staff, Donald Regan, on Quigley:

"Virtually every major move and decision the Reagans made during my time as White House Chief of Staff was cleared in advance with a woman in San Francisco [Quigley] who drew up horoscopes to make certain that the planets were in a favorable alignment for the enterprise."

If Isaac Newton was a student of alchemy in 1990, I think we would have a problem.

Anyone who believes this shit should have their children taken away from them. I've seen how these sorts of beliefs destroy lives. I know of murders that have been covered up by devout Christians because they believe the perp was possessed and needed an exorcism. He wasn't possessed and he's still out there and a danger to society.

Side interests? Good god, the level you'll go to in order to whore for a corpse.

Here is Reagan's Chief of Staff, Donald Regan, on Quigley:

"Virtually every major move and decision the Reagans made during my time as White House Chief of Staff was cleared in advance with a woman in San Francisco [Quigley] who drew up horoscopes to make certain that the planets were in a favorable alignment for the enterprise."

If Isaac Newton was a student of alchemy in 1990, I think we would have a problem.
''No policy or decision in my mind has ever been influenced by astrology.'' -Ronald Reagan

The lengths you'll go to in order to slam a corpse.

Y

Yes, and we should have trusted the memory of a man who just could not remember if he sold weapons to outlaw nations. Just slipped his mind.

Seriously, you wait days, and this is your pathetic bleat?
That's because I have a life, dillweed.

Apparently one in which you also fail to say or do anything but bitch.............
Far as I can see every single claim you made got owned. Your quotes were counter-quoted, your whining about me not replying immediately got owned by me having a life. I see only frustration from you. So how about we put you on ignore and move on.

Nighty night.

Back