PBP PFL 2022 Championships, Fri. 11/25, 5:30 PM ET/2:30 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
87841-3149790.png

IN
<DCrying>

Imagine owning a fight promotion and giving Sadibou Sy $1million dollars on the same night and trying to pretend you aren't money laundering.

And all 6 were "And New" I believe?
Yup! Still can't believe Aubin-Mercier got a finish. lol and obviously he Pacheco upset was huge and Rob Wilkinson is a violent sexy beast! sucks my stream fucked up and i missed the Delija fight and main event. PFL was actually crackin down me thinks cause i normally don't have problems.

Yup! Still can't believe Aubin-Mercier got a finish. lol and obviously he Pacheco upset was huge and Rob Wilkinson is a violent sexy beast! sucks my stream fucked up and i missed the Delija fight and main event. PFL was actually crackin down me thinks cause i normally don't have problems.

I just YouTubed (VPN outta Costa R) and it was pretty flawless. Only real issue I ever have is casting to my TV... Remote Playback can be disabled so then I have to put the tv behind the same vpn loc...

Not really a big deal but ya know 1st world problems an all that.

I just YouTubed (VPN outta Costa R) and it was pretty flawless. Only real issue I ever have is casting to my TV... Remote Playback can be disabled so then I have to put the tv behind the same vpn loc...

Not really a big deal but ya know 1st world problems an all that.
I don't know how to do a VPN lol

I'm surprised. I thought Ladd would lose for sure.
I’m interested in your thoughts on it. Ladd looked less timid than she has in her last few fights. I scored it for Ladd. Others scored it for Budd. Admittedly I was rooting for Ladd.

Hope you enjoyed a nice Thanksgiving bud.

I’m interested in your thoughts on it. Ladd looked less timid than she has in her last few fights. I scored it for Ladd. Others scored it for Budd. Admittedly I was rooting for Ladd.

I didn't actually watch it. I used to be a fan of Ladd, but got disappointed too many times by the weight misses and the "timidity" that also ruined the fights for me. I hope those factors are behind her. If she starts getting finishes again maybe I'll become a fan again.

Hope you enjoyed a nice Thanksgiving bud.

I generally work on Thanksgiving and this time was no exception. This is fine with me, as the holiday pay is welcome. I hope yours was good as well, however you spent it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zygmunt
Back