Media Pre-Heel Colby talking being respectful and doesn’t talk trash

Unfortunately modern day MMA is all about who has the biggest mouth instead of who's actually the better fighter.

Or he was a wolf in sheep's clothing all along, and only decided to reveal his true self for the sake of his career (he's playing a nice guy character in this video, and his heel character is his true self)

Thats Dustin Porier

Don't blame him.

This is the fight game but its also about entertainment. People do it to feed their families and make money.

I wish fighters didn't have to come up with these gimmicks.

I don't blame them though, it's the fanbase that eats that shit up.

exactly

the people crying about gimmicks don’t pay for PPVs. The “hardcores” all brag about streaming

They’re going to cater to the PAYING customers which are the casuals that eat shiticks like colbys up

Ironically he’s much more articulate and better spoken when he’s not trying to be a talker.

Colby’s gimmick had potential but he was never the guy to pull it off. Always comes across as forced and unnatural.

Dan Lambert showed colby the way.

If you want to blame someone for giving colby the idea in the first place, there's the guy to start with.

It was a smart move though. Got people way more interested in him than they were.

I wish fighters didn't have to come up with these gimmicks.

I don't blame them though, it's the fanbase that eats that shit up.
It's funny that guys blame Colby for this and not Dana. Dana told him if he didn't do this idiot stuff he was getting fired. Colby spent his whole life doing this and he's supposed to give up his dream? So he gives Dana and the other idiots what they want and now he's a big star. It's even worse now since the UFC doesn't promote the fighters at all. They promote the brand and the fighters have to do all the stupid stuff. It's why Mighty Mouse was traded. He refused to be part of this garbage.

Unfortunately modern day MMA is all about who has the biggest mouth instead of who's actually the better fighter.

Is that true though? I feel most UFC Champions made it to their spot based on performance and very few talk shit

Ngannou- Doesn't trash talk
Glover- Doesn't trash talk
Adesanya- You got a point here but it's clear he's the best in the divison
Usman- Had to go on a 10 fight streak in order to fight for the belt
Oliveira- Doesn't talk trash; Had to go on a 9 fight streak to fight for the belt
Volkanovski- Doesn't talk trash; Undefeated in the UFC
Sterling- Earned his spot by grinding his way up the rankings despite Dana not wanting to give him the shot
Figuerdo- May have a point; But his brutal finishes are what got him his title shot
Nunes- Doesn't talktrash
Pena- Okay, the chick talked shit to get titleshot. I concede here
Valentina- Doesn't talk shit
Carla- Doesn't talk shit

He was leaning away from the chick.

Incel Confirmed.

<Kpop775>
Wow, I thought the Betas only lurked on Sherdog, but didnt post. How can you fail to appreciate the manspreading by Colby?

And I guess you wouldn't know, so I'll put you up on some game. Only Betas lean in towards chicks. It's a sad visual of desperation. Alphas can lean away all they like. It shows supreme confidence that we know the chicks throw themselves at us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back