Crime President Biden declares Easter Sunday a Transgender Day of Visibility

Do you think this decision was deliberate to annoy people during election year?

• Yes

• No

• Probably just a coincidence

Results are only viewable after voting.
The same arguments being used against trans people were used against gay people. I know multiple people that still say that every gay person is a pedophile, and wants to fuck children.

Well, I wouldn't go down that slippery of groups that have infringed on someone else's rights.

You know Matt Walsh??

Ahh yes Easter, that very specifically religious Holiday, and even more specifically Christian Holiday where for over 40 years of my life people have made their kids engage with Pagan symbols of fertility brought here by dirty immigrants from Germany. See this is why we need tougher immigration laws so those dirty immigrants dont bleed their heathen culture into ours!! No one should ever pilfer that Holiday or any Historic occurrences in an effort to sell sh*t or make people who aren't of that religion care about celebrating anything around that time of year!! This is America, and we are about purity of expressing our *checks notes* distinct separation of Church and State so as not to force religious conformity!!

That's fine but I'll just say that this whole outrage comes off as really bad faith and a huge reach to find something to hold against Biden. The lie that it was declared just before this weekend clearly traveled far further than the truth that it was created 15 years ago and acknowledged by Biden three years ago. I respect those who changed their mind when being confronted with the truth but those who remain outraged despite the truth come off as gullible and hard-headed.

Then why did the Biden Admin decide to take credit for it? This was a stupid unforced error... The Biden staff is obsessed with Transgenders and is always jamming this shit down American's throats. No one would have have even know about yet another from the 50+ useless LGBT holidays without "Biden Proclaiming!!"'.... lol

83117351-13258513-image-a-5_1711992901464.jpg

Especially when he doesn't remember doing it?

*Gasp* - The radical left in his Admin is making statements in his name without letting him know about it?

lol...

This is America, and we are about purity of expressing our *checks notes* distinct separation of Church and State so as not to force religious conformity!!

Makes you wonder why any POTUS bothers to send out the pandering religious messages doesn't it . . .

Ahh yes Easter, that very specifically religious Holiday, and even more specifically Christian Holiday where for over 40 years of my life people have made their kids engage with Pagan symbols of fertility brought here by dirty immigrants from Germany. See this is why we need tougher immigration laws so those dirty immigrants dont bleed their heathen culture into ours!! No one should ever pilfer that Holiday or any Historic occurrences in an effort to sell sh*t or make people who aren't of that religion care about celebrating anything around that time of year!! This is America, and we are about purity of expressing our *checks notes* distinct separation of Church and State so as not to force religious conformity!!

Such a jackass...

Yes, there's a huge portion of non-religious Americans who enjoy Easter with the kids. Same with Christmas... Traditions are important to families values, even non-religious families.

But for devout Christians and Catholics, Easter Sunday, is probably the most important religious holiday of the year. More than Christmas. An intolerant jackass like yourself and others on this forum take great joy in making fun of Christians and traditions that important to them. lol.. I'm sure it makes you feel special...

And I'd love to see you disrespect Muslim acquaintance like that... especially since Muslims are so tolerant and don't murder or engage violence when they feel their religion is disrespected... Go ahead, tell a Muslim friend that Mohammed is a pedophile and everything he believes is garbage to his face.

I mean... The staff at Charlie Hebdo got a first hand look how that goes.

So yeah... Lets see the White House try declaring yet another Trans or LGBT Holiday on one of the most important Islam days of the year and see how that goes. I mean there's 50+ such "holidays"in including a full month or a full week. One of them has to fall on an important Muslim day. If there isn't... I'm sure this Biden Admin would be more than happy to fabricate yet another one.

There was absolutely zero reason for the Biden Admin to virtue signal and make this "Declaration" like they wanted to credit for it... other than massive lack of self awareness or serious lack of respect.

cringe.

There was absolutely zero reason for the Biden Admin to make this "Declaration" like they wanted to credit for it... other than massive lack of self awareness or serious lack of respect.

That messaging definitely gives the impression that his admin created it . . . it would've been very beneficial to include the history of the day like is usually done when these messages are sent out. At least that's what they do when they send the internal communication about all of these various observances. Ironically, I don't think I've seen something internal about this day. Weird.

Makes you wonder why any POTUS bothers to send out the pandering religious messages doesn't it . . .
It does. Easter is clearly a "Furry" Holiday in which parents all over the US take their kids to see a grown adult dressed as an adorable animal whose approval they desire so they get treats.

"Furry" recognition 2025!!

Then why did the Biden Admin decide to take credit for it? This was a stupid unforced error... The Biden staff is obsessed with Transgenders and is always jamming this shit down American's throats. No one would have have even know about yet another from the 50+ useless LGBT holidays without "Biden Proclaiming!!"'.... lol

83117351-13258513-image-a-5_1711992901464.jpg

Especially when he doesn't remember doing it?

*Gasp* - The radical left in his Admin is making statements in his name without letting him know about it?

lol...
This is how every "day" gets recognized by the white house. Holy fucking shit. Just take the L and stop doubling down on your idiocy. You've already been humiliated in this thread by a basic fact check.

"I do hereby proclaim x" is how every "day" gets observed by the white house. The statement doesn't mean "I am officially creating [insert day]". Your stupidity and ignorance are not evidence of anything.

Last edited:
This is how every "day" gets recognized by the white house. Holy fucking shit. Just take the L and stop doubling down on your idiocy. You've already been humiliated in this thread by a basic fact check.

"I do hereby proclaim x" is how every "day" gets observed by the white house. The statement doesn't mean "I am officially creating [insert day]". Your stupidity and ignorance is not evidence of anything.

lol.. Everyday?

Ok Bagdad Bob

Goddamn all these fucking incredibly stupid religious idiots who are all such crying little bitches.
Why are you all so terrified about everything?
You are afraid of women, gays, lesbians and you are terrified of kids if they happen to be trans.
Scared little bitches have to cry about how their little feelings got hurt by all these scary people.
If others celebrating something else and then you can't enjoy your celebration anymore, seems to be a "you" problem, so go fuck yourself.

"I do hereby proclaim x" is how every "day" gets observed by the white house. The statement doesn't mean "I am officially creating [insert day]". Your stupidity and ignorance is not evidence of anything.

Oh... Took you up your fucking retarded claim... There's nothing like that in the last few months.

But there is this one... The Fake News Story of Nex.

Another transgender. Why? Where was hate crime here? Is there some agenda? I mean... there's plenty of recent examples of white victims dying or seriously injured in hate crimes? Guess they aren't worthy or... more important, fit the agenda this Admin is pushing.

Biden deserves to get slaughtered in November. The pandering to far left garbage has alienated the middle of the country.

Its easier to mock Christians and Christianity isn't it right?

Well, they believe Noah lived to be 950 years old and was able to fit two of every land animal on earth on his boat and evidently feed them all.

I guess if you live to be 950, you got a lot of free time to hunt/trap exotic animals and learn how to keep them alive for a while in captivity. Also had time to learn expert engineering skills for him and his 3 sons to build a boat roughly the size of the Titanic around 967bc lol.

Jonah also survived for 3 days in a whale stomach. He must have been a miracle worker, because you'd suffocate within minutes and dissolved by stomach acid shortly after if a whale swallowed you whole.

The people who believe this bullshit are the same people trying to legislate your doctors

<28>

Last edited:
Such a jackass...

Yes, there's a huge portion of non-religious Americans who enjoy Easter with the kids. Same with Christmas... Traditions are important to families values, even non-religious families.

But for devout Christians and Catholics, Easter Sunday, is probably the most important religious holiday of the year. More than Christmas. An intolerant jackass like yourself and others on this forum take great joy in making fun of Christians and traditions that important to them. lol.. I'm sure it makes you feel special...

And I'd love to see you disrespect Muslim acquaintance like that... especially since Muslims are so tolerant and don't murder or engage violence when they feel their religion is disrespected... Go ahead, tell a Muslim friend that Mohammed is a pedophile and everything he believes is garbage to his face.

So yeah... Lets see the White House try declaring yet another Trans or LGBT Holiday on one of the most important Islam days of the year and see how that goes. I mean there's 50+ such "holidays"in including a full month or a full week. One of them has to fall on an important Muslim day. If there isn't... I'm sure this Biden Admin would be more than happy to fabricate yet another one.

There was absolutely zero reason for the Biden Admin to virtue signal and make this "Declaration" like they wanted to credit for it... other than massive lack of self awareness or serious lack of respect.
Ah yes the important holiday, celebrating Jesus dying for our sins, and the resurrection. Which has no set day because it follows pagan, lunar tradition.

Last edited:
Such a jackass...

Not sure if you're aware, but this holiday, along with Easter is towards the end of Ramadan lol

Also, you call him an intolerant jackass, but assume that any random Muslim will turn into a murderous savage for shit talking Muhammad lol. That's wildly bigoted in its own right.

Last edited:
Such a jackass...

If the White House Nationally recognized a Muslim Holiday, Conservatives would have an aneurysm. And it's funny how out of one side of your mouth you depict me as intolerant while out of the other side of your mouth throwing out every "Mooslum" trope you can think of, meanwhile in another thread I'm very directly speaking against the insanity of Islamic fundamentalism. Trans Day of Visibility has been March 31st since 2009, its Easter that jumps around. Cope harder.

Back